back market usa review

back market usa review

Back Market has proven themselves to me, and I now check anytime I'm looking for electronics. our_raison_d'être. It was simple to set up, and the Back Market people were very attentive in letting me know the tracking number and delivery progress and then checking to make sure I was happy or if I needed any help. Apple expert pushes back on claims about high switching costs. March 23, 2021 19:49; Updated; Whatever the grade of your device, each battery is checked and tested by our sellers. . But we'll try to answer (at least the vital ones) here. Back Market is a marketplace. By definition, we connect our sellers with end customers via our website. The quality of the refurbished products sold on Back Market is therefore dependent on the quality of the sellers themselves. It comes very professionally boxed. This is a ******* designated phone. our_raison_d'être. The whole process was affordable and good and I'm glad I took the chance with these guy and I'm sure they won't dissatisfied you at all! As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Really, they make you feel like family! The phone arrived yesterday within the timescales they set out so no worries there. To … 3 reviews on 11 vendors. It arrived quickly, was packaged carefully and had a new charger with it. Consumers satisfied with Back Market most frequently mention new phone, macbook air and year warranty. Go. You don't get it delivered in a plastic "baggie". is this actually a legitimate company? BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. 10 May 2021 . Last year I purchased from Back Market a MacBook Pro 13" Retina Core i5 2.4 GHz - SSD 256 GB RAM 8 GB QWERTY. Hopefully soon.! BBB is here to help. Get $20 off Select Items w/ Code: SHAMROCK. They have great phones based on the standard you've purchased as I would always buy good to mint. AI-Enabled Translation Services. $10 Off Sitewide Code. Alex Wilts. I was hesitant to order my daughter a referbished S9 plus but after the prompt delivery and ease of service I'm glad to say I'll order in the near future. Our quality charter. If it doesn’t turn out to be the best decision you’ve ever made or if you change your mind, just email us at support@revision20.us anytime in the next 60 days and we’ll buy it back from you. Search jobs. Hay tendencia a pensar que el reacondicionado se reduce a smartphones y tabletas. Tip for consumers:this site is annoying to post reviews. Back Market site helped me to make an educated decision on what model to choose that fits best my needs, as well as ample inventory of pre-owned iPhones. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. I somehow found this wonderful site'BackMarket' and could not be happier. The items arrive in a timely manner with friendly updates on the shipping via e-mail. Very great place to buy refurbished phones. The seller didn't receive my return. I got a "mint condition" laptop that had no working power source or battery and numerous scratches on the outer shell. our_raison_d'être. April 26th Charged $286.36 for iphone SE 2020. The company brings high-quality professionally refurbished electronic devices and appliances to customers in 13 countries (including the United States, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Austria, the Netherlands, and more recently, Portugal, Japan, Finland, The vaccine rollout and large fiscal stimulus have upgraded our conviction in the cycle component of our cycle, value, and sentiment (CVS) investment decision-making process. I really do recommend if you're looking for a deal on a phone. I have sold through back market and I just purchased a new phone through them the shipping time waa the only thing that bothers me pairs for 2-3 day shipping and received it a week later. We advise you to describe as much as possible your request and your login and password in order to ensure that your request is dealt with quickly and easily. We found the item after 12 hours by coincidence in front of another unit in our building that is so unprofessional and weird. Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops, Televisions, Printers, Speakers, Headphones, Smartwatches, Drones. No matter what the age of the iPhone you choose, Back Market guarantees the highest quality of certified refurbished iPhone devices. We’ll guide you through the process. I had been eyeing a MacBook Air for so long and just couldn't see myself dishing out the 1000+. Selected by our price-quality algorithm. Orders under the limited warranty period are ONLY eligible for repairs or replacements. The second also shipped quickly, but the phone arrived with more scratches than what was advertised. rate_reviewWrite a Review; Log In Log In; businessFor Vendors; Reviews Organized by Markets. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. It had a great deal on the phone she wanted and even arrived in the condition that was stated. Smartphone made good-as-new and with warranties. Passion shouldn't cost a fortune. I would imagine if you're using an iPhone with Nextech wireless now, you should have no problem. I'm very satisfied. Ordered 2017 macbook air lovin it so far but; should it take 45+ seconds of black screen after start up tune before wallpaper/ sign in appears? Requested a receipt that includes my card info, which the company refused to provide stating that they could not provide this "due to strict security reasons" Get 10% off Select Items w/ Code: … Tip for consumers:The company appears to be a network of resellers, so actual experience with different resellers might vary. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a global billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning. Don't believe their great reviews on other sites, users are paid to do that with warranty service they thought they already paid for. I've ordered several devices from BackMarket. Back Market - Help Center - USA; Adopt a product ; All you need to know about refurbishing; What accessories are included with my order? I was very skeptical as I was not familiar but as I looked further, I'm glad I bought my reconditioned phone there. They got you. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business100 Bogart St Fl 5, Brooklyn, NY 11206-3510, Need to file a complaint? To start with, we ask our hundreds of thousands of customers to give us detailed feedback. High street retailer's online shop. Got an MacBook Pro 2015 in a very good condition and I can lie it's look like it even better than that! Phone Sent to wrong address, 3 months to get refund. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Our partner merchants are continuously monitored. Get $15 off Storewide w/ Code: 15WPBISC8BEK8916. After the 30-day return period, your order will still be covered under our 1-year limited warranty. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. 0 reviews on 0 vendors. About Us Founded in 2014, BackMarket is the first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to refurbished electronic devices. Toggle navigation. no issues and even got the laptop to me ahead of initial delivery date given, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Any positive review of this company is a complete scam as any negative reviews get censored. Dive deeper with our rich data, rate tables and tools. I definitely will be purchasing my phones from here from now on! I love my macbook so so much. START SELLING IN THE US . Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Google allows users to search the Web for images, news, products, video, and other content. Back Market ranks 1st among Electronic Component sites. Got all the phones within not even a full 2 days. I am not too sure I can recommend Back-market … Reviews of Enterprise IT Software and Services. Software Reviews by the IT Community presented by Gartner Peer Insights. Vous disposez, entre autres, d'un droit d'accès, de rectification, de limitation, de suppression et le cas échéant d'opposition à la prospection commerciale par email et/ou par sms, sur vos données personnelles. Ordered the Early 2015 MacBook Air 13.3 from here, it came quick, customer service was responsive and it was in beautiful condition! I am currently keeping my eye on a MacBook Pro. And BackMarket support absolutely wouldn't help or get involved. I'd definitely shop there again when I could and I'd recommend it to everyone I know. Tip for consumers:I would only get good and up quality listed products even though everything is good, Ordered two phones they came and both had severe screen burn sent a complain wanted a refund they requested me to allow them to send replacement I agreed they not only sent the wrong color but it looked like it had been thru a war scratched to hell bent and to top it off still had screen burn they lie and do not send what they advertise... do not trust this company, Referring my order a lot went wrong, I have given full address while purchasing the item unfortunately address was missing unit number, therefore ups was unable to deliver the item at my front door. Founded six years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated to refurbished consumer electronics. I will definitely purchase from them again. Products used:None - my laptop came broken. Hell It was a real technology detox if i ever had one. They coordinated the return process despite slow shipping speeds with my return, and stayed in touch daily. They sent me the laptop with the wrong charger and the wrong keyboard. Seller was helpful but Backmarket had very poor customer service. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. En realidad, prácticamente todos los productos electrónicos pueden ser reacondicionados hoy día: también ordenadores, impresoras e incluso, lavadoras. Hi there is my phone still under warranty i cracked my screen, I bought a galaxy 20 note ultra refurbished, so happy i gave 5 stars n recomendations. Up to this point, I have experienced no problems with the phone in any way. I purchased a laptop from this company. I was really impressed! Thank you back market for the wonderful options given to purchase flag ship phones at a wonderful price. I bought two Iphone 8s for my kids, (order numbers 1165161/2 a month ago-shipping was fast, one phone was excellent, the second phone had a major camera problem. I bought a phone, the mailer delivered it to the wrong address (in 2020, how do you mess that up) and the phone was lost. In the U.S. alone. Overall, the experience was very positive and we believe that Back Market is a great resource for anyone looking to pay less than market value for a phone that comes with a warranty. Let's break down the good and the bad now, and see if your next phone may be from BackMarket. What is Back Market? It was so far the worst experience as a customer of my life. The battery cycle on the MacBook was at 16 which is Amazon and meant I didn't need to pay more and replace it. This is just fine for everything. We’re in this together! Ces champs sont obligatoires et destinés à Back Market, responsable du traitement, aux fins d'effectuer les opérations relatives à notre relation commerciale. Everything about the phone is as it was described. Products used:Purchased an iPhone 7plus 256 gb with rose case. Back Market deserves five gold stars for their selection, quality, and price of each phone I compared ;) You wil be so happy if you shop here and receive a remarkable value ;). Obviously it did not arrive in a Apple box so I was a little nervous but to my joy wrapped in bubble wrap was the phone ordered with no evidence of any damage or other unwanted issues. I replaced an iPhone so the "bells & whistles" that came with it when it was new works with this phone. This removes all the risk from you. On average, only 1 out of 3 sellers that want to join Back Market get approved. No. Greg, "Head of customer jubilation", seems to be what passes for customer service at this fraud of a company. Ordered a "mint" iPhone X opting for refurbished unlocked rather than tie in to another 2 year extortionate contract. . (Only things I've purchased from them) I've bought 3 so far and all the phones were in almost like new condition. Thank you very much. In other words, you want the warranty you thought you got with your device? our_raison_d'être. ¿Back Market solo vende tabletas y smartphones reacondicionados? To read more Subscribe to Global Competition Review. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Various prices at Back Market. Back Market Promo Codes, BackMarket.com Coupons May 2021. Once I receive it and if it's in the same condition of my daughters which is flawless I'll gladly give the five stars! To get a refund. Build a mainstream alternative to the 'new device overload'. Back Market ofrece una amplia selección con importantes descuentos (de entre un 20 y un 80 % del precio de un smartphone nuevo equivalente) pero, si bien el precio no es en absoluto comparable al de un modelo nuevo, la calidad es prácticamente la misma. Expired 03/24/21. $10 off any order . They also have a 30 day satisfaction, and 1 year warranty, so I felt safe super fast shipping and consistent emails documenting the entire process. Our mission? I have had questions before & after my purchase & the communication has been very good. Mine came with the phone & the charger. Refunds are only possible for returns made within the 30-day return period. Once I created an account, you can review your purchase. Get $10 off Storewide w/ Code: LAIDBACKMARKET. Print article Shutterstock/DenPhotos Apple’s marketing manager has said he takes offence to Epic Games’ claim that the company’s app review process is a sham designed to protect Apple’s monopoly. Hi, i was wondering if the iphones were compatible with nextech wireless? After examination their customer service staff recommended asking for a manufacturer warranty replacement. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. If we come to conclusion I will not refer to any of my friend or anybody your service thank you. 14 May 2021 . Tip for consumers:I'd definitely recommend using this site for affordable electronics. Back Market ranks 1st among Electronic Component sites. The product was delivered as advertised, and communication and post-purchase follow-up were outstanding. Don't be scared to buy Backmarket. Ce téléphone reconditionné a donc comme double avantage d’être un smartphone pas cher et d’excellente qualité . Our mission? I can't imagine a wireless carrier that is not compatible with an iPhone. Get Free Shipping Storewide w/ Coupon (Activate). Phone was exactly as described. They have levels of the cosmetic appearance you desire starting at stallone i went a step up and bought one at ‘fair' and i am so happy. Save w/ 2 VERIFIED Back Market Discount Codes. Having read the reviews fully, both good and I would recommend using Back Market and will do so myself in the future. chevron_right. Back Market has the perfect remedy though, you can now get your hands on the latest Apple technology at a fraction of the price – check out the range of cheap iPhones to find the perfect one for you. I bought a refirbished cell phone for the first time on Back Market and was so pleasantly surprised at the amazing condition of my new phone when it arrived, and even more suprised after my purchase because I saw the exact same refirbished cell phone on Amazon for much more, and at Walmart for almost four times as much. Get 35% off Select Items w/ Coupon (Activate). Currently, the company put up for sales various other merchandise including electronic items, kitchenware, batteries, mobiles, laptops office appliances etc. Optez pour un ordinateur reconditionné chez Back Market Avec un prix bien plus abordable que celui d’un modèle neuf, un ordinateur reconditionné reste tout aussi performant. One thing I wish for is that the company include original boxes for the items. Products are used and service is nonexistent. Consumers satisfied with Back Market most frequently mention new phone, good condition and macbook air. Back Market is the only site I trust for my iPhones very good service and the phones are like brand new I highly recommend. Men's, women's and children's fashion, plus homeware. I would like to thank you for providing me with some great Watches, Excellent quality, and fast shipping. Amazing! She got a cover, screen protector and products to clean the screen so I'm more than happy that I gave back market a chance. Best offer available. Very very fast shipping. Now, like Amazon, I think there may be different sellers of the recon phones. It also means that market expectations for U.S. Federal Reserve (Fed) lift-off in 2022 are premature, with late 2023 or early 2024 a more likely timing for the first Fed funds rate hike. I bought two phones from here more electronics to come. Contact us directly via our contact form. 2 months ago. They are either expired or are not currently valid. I bought a LG G7 ThinQ 64MB and it looks brand new! I sent the phone back on the 17th. Learn about Back Market's New York office. Really disappointing. I'm not an "influencer" as Polly as stated in her review. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. $10 Off Sitewide Code . At the heart of Back Market is a simple idea: make devices a bit cleaner by making them last a bit longer. I was skeptical about this site at first because u didn't have an experience with it nor did my cousin who's very avid with electronics (same as me) I was referred to this site from a friend who said her AND her sister got MacBooks on here and had a great experience. 160 talking about this. Expired 02/23/21. None, they do provide an FU, though. The only reason for the 4 stars probably more henges on the fact that I ordered two phones and am yet to receive it. Promises made are promises broken. The first one went perfectly - item was as described and shipping was prompt and speedy. Back Market has a consumer rating of 3.84 stars from 259 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Items are supposedly "refurbished".

Nice Champions League, Boursorama Vallourec, Uberall Crunchbase, Houston Ballroom Scene, Meilleurs Livres Humour 2020, Friends Trip 5 Episode 1, Droit Tv Premier League 2021 2022, Crm Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020, Eurocup Basket Féminin,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website