victrola the hawthorne reviews

victrola the hawthorne reviews

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Victrola Hawthorne 7 in 1 Turntable at the best online prices at eBay! $143.99 Your price for this item is $143.99. 1 rating. Livraison Offerte* - Retrait 1h en Magasin* - Retrait Drive* - Garantie 2 ans* - SAV 7j/7 We're on a mission to fix the broken user review system. Too many are simply trying to capitalize on affiliate revenue. The vintage design harks back over 100 years and looks great in any home, thanks to the multiple color options. But it is a budget player, so obviously it is not all good news. Read the rest of this review to learn what Victrola does right and what they do wrong with the turntable/entertainment center. I noticed my husband had a bunch of his old albums on a shelf and figured he would love to play them again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Victrola Aviator 8-in-1 Bluetooth Record Player & Multimedia Center with Built-in Stereo Speakers - 3-Speed Turntable, Vinyl to MP3 Recording, Wireless Music Streaming, Mahogany at Amazon.com. 9,354 were here. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Like the groove of a record, we are all connected. Victrola Hawthorne 7 in 1 Turntable. For someone who just got into collecting vinyl but not too serious about high fidelity audio or just wants to have a fun way to hear music this is good. Enjoy a safe, convenient shopping experience.Learn more. reviews and buyers guides. However, at no time, will it ever affect our rankings or judgment of the product(s) in discussion or under evaluation. Use the CD and cassette player to listen to all your … at 411 15th Ave E in Seattle - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Delivery & Pickup Options - 338 reviews of Victrola Coffee & Art "Too much art is just that, too much - but I enjoy the feel of the people here, the relaxing jazzy tunes or the electronica that spills forth like water from the speakers around. Victrola Manufacturer Victrola Model Number VTA-205B-MAH-SDF Part Number VTA-205B-MAH-SDF Mounting Hardware Record Player Number Of Items 1 Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Manufacturer Victrola Item model number VTA-205B-MAH-SDF Package dimensions 56.13 x 41.91 x 31.75 cm; 8.71 Kilograms ASIN B08D5WX4YP Additional Information. Save $86. Victrola 6-In-1 Nostalgic Bluetooth Record Player with 3-Speed Turntable with CD and Cassette - Graphite. I’m getting back into vinyl and this player works great and I like the portability. $79.99. Hawthorne Heights pivotal 2008 album Fragile Future was recorded in the wake of the death of bandmate Casey Calvert from an accidental overdose. 9,354 were here. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Improved Sound (Hawthorne) at Amazon.com. The Victrola 7-in-1 Wooden Music Center is ideal for people who value the original quality of vinyl and cassette tape music. For someone who just got into collecting vinyl but not too serious about high fidelity audio or just wants to have a fun way to hear music this is good. User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 849 reviews. You can conveniently record all your old favorite music from vinyl and cassette onto a CD and without the use of a computer. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 303 reviews. The only negative - I'm having a very difficult time programing the FM stations in the presets. After back and forth with my wife about what to do with them, she decided to surprise me with this audio system for my birthday. I was a bit disappointed because I thought you could use the Bluetooth to transmit sound to another source. classic record player is actually an update of the hugely popular Victrola This player has speakers and works well but not very loud. Finally, though, we … It’s way better than the Crosley brand. Brings out vocals & horns loud. The camo print also adds a fun vibe to my decor. Easy setup & plays records well. We aim to show you accurate product information. This is what allows us to offer our content free of charge or without a paywall. 314. The sound quality isn’t the best. Love the design. The Victrola Hawthorne Bluetooth record player combines a classic look with a ton of awesome features, perfect for any music lover's home. • If you have old records and just need an easy way to play them, it has its own speakers. Go to slide 1. PRODUCT FEATURES. The Victrola portable suitcase turntable is an absolute classic and loaded with features. I would recommend these to everyone. Crosley. Remote control included. Crosley. As far as durability, I haven't a clue because this sits in the living room and I don't plan on taking it anywhere. $159.95. My friends comment on the modern look. Crosley T200A Turntable. $169.95. This music player combines modern technology with old, a decision we felt was its biggest strength. People are asking about. Crosley Lancaster Entertainment Center With Bluetooth - Paprika. Drop old vinyl records onto the record player and enjoy the superior sound through great stereo speakers. Byron Statics Turntable Vintage Record Player Review, Byron Statics Turntable Vintage Record Player. Bing Shopping > portable record player According to the company’s website, Victrola is one of the oldest names in the music industry as a manufacturer of audio appliances.. Having been founded in 1906, the brand has seen and survived a lot of changes in technology and collected decades of … 2:34; Lists. I like this turntable because of the design. The previous price was $229.99. I have the first three done but 4-10 may not have my picks. Just be gentle with it like any other piece of electronic device. This is my very first vinyl player and I love it. 21. Yes. Victrola Turntable; Model Name: Voyager: ITVS-550BT-BLK: Brand: Crosley: Victrola: Connectivity : Bluetooth: Bluetooth, Wired: Weight: 5.5 Pounds: 2.69 Pounds: Motor Type: DC Motor: AC Motor: Signal Format: Analog-RPM: 78: 78: RCA Output: Yes: Yes: Speed: 33 1/3, 45: 33 1/3, 45: Inputs : Auxiliary-in -Outputs : Headphone Jack / RCA Output : Headphone Jack / RCA Output : Needle Type : … Boutique Seattle coffee roaster, cafes and wholesale. Contralto Vocals – Louise Homer; Soprano Vocals – Alma Gluck; Notes. See our disclaimer . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Its 3-speed, belt driven turntable is designed to reduce vibration for a crystal clear listening experience, while wireless Bluetooth connectivity allows you to seamlessly sync your smart device to listen from up to 33 feet away. Wooden music center with Bluetooth & recordable CD player. The Victrola portable suitcase turntable is an absolute classic and comes loaded with features. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. They take money from brands to skew results. Online Business Success Tips. It's easy to carry and has the handle thanks to the suitcase design. Ad. If you would like to check out my Victrola Turntable Reviews here and purchase from Amazon click here. Obviously the sound isn't going to sound as rich as a CD even if you run it through better speakers. Bought this for my grandson, he's been wanting one for a long time now and he thinks this is great, loves listening to his vinyls on this, sound is awesome. Got Hulu Plus don’t need no Netflix Image by @scoobertdoobert4 | TikTok Free shipping for many products! Required fields are marked *, Is this a review? Boutique Seattle coffee roaster, cafes and wholesale. And often they review only the products that provide the most kickbacks when you buy. Bing Shopping > turntables BasketStudio.com Baskets and Sailors Valentines by Brandy Llewellyn. I love this record player so much! Crosley. Would only rate anything excellent after a year or two of some use, so good so far. The past meets the present with the Victrola Wooden Music Center. Victrola Victor Talking machine VV-210 $350 (Mebane) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting . Through a record on and it really takes you back. Improved Sound (Hawthorne) New & Used (3) from $55.99 & FREE Shipping. We really liked the Victrola VTA-600B-ESP; it’s the exact kind of device a music lover needs, provided the design doesn’t turn you away. Due to COVID-19, shipments delivery (especially international) may be delayed. Gadget Review works with a variety of eCommerce partners and vendors to help monetize the site’s traffic – instead of advertisers. one attached and two extra ones. It's so easy to use and set up was very simple. His work remains primarily in technology, from video game journalism to consumer technology. Check out the deal on LP Gear stylus for Victrola VTA-205B The Hawthorne turntable record player at LP Gear. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1916 Shellac release of Whispering Hope on Discogs. The 3-speed turntable plays all your 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records with stunning clarity, thanks to the premium ceramic stylus, and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your smart device through the built-in speaker. Like the groove of a record, we are all connected. This review is from Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Camouflage green. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Sign up for our newsletter to receive weekly recommendations about seasonal and trending products. Like the groove of a record, we are all connected. but for the price I'm okay with it. $149.95. Even when I turn on Bass Mode on the sound bar, it's not good. 3.6 out of 5 stars with 314 reviews. Record Company – Victor Talking Machine Co. $99.99. This wood record player does a well enough job recreating a nostalgic design perfect for anyone looking for a modern music player, without the modern look. The Victrola Jackson 7-in-1 Bluetooth Wooden Record Player has all of the features you could want in a turntable: 3-speed, USB and CD player, Bluetooth connectivity, FM radio, built-in speakers and an aux-in jack. 4.5 (303 Reviews) 88 Answered Questions; Price Match Guarantee. Retrouvez Take This Man: A Memoir et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. $114.99. I have connected it to my Bose speakers when I want a louder volume. This 3-speed record player plays all your favorite 33-1/3 45 and 78 RPM records. Which could be good or bad depending on your collection. So far so good i haven't had any issue with it. We really liked the Victrola VTA-600B-ESP; it’s the exact kind of device a music lover needs, provided the design doesn’t turn you away. As such, some of the links on this page may earn us a commission when you click thru and purchase from the associated partner, like Amazon. No $74.47 - $79.99. VICTROLA VTA-67-BLK. It allows you to transfer a collection to digital format with USB computer and CD recording functions. Crosley Lancaster Entertainment Center With Bluetooth - Paprika. Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 849 reviews. The Victrola Hawthorne Bluetooth record player combines a classic look with a ton of awesome features, perfect for any music lover's home. Victrola 3-in-1 Bluetooth Record Player with Built-in . About This Item. She even became emotional because she is a true music lover and loved the nostalgic feel of this player. Click "Shop Now" to continue shopping. Achetez neuf ou d'occasion Victrola Journey+ Bluetooth Suitcase Record Player with Matching Record Stand. Or you can use an AUX cable to use any other speakers. ... Written-By – Alice Hawthorne. Crosley on the other hand, may not have as long a history, but offers an amazing array of record player options, plus a host of related electronics products. 25. Ukrainian National Chorus - BRUNSWICK 15034 - Shtchedrik & Poor Hawthorne. Also fun was explaining to our 12 year old that it was how we listened to music when we were his age!! 23. 1. Good sound and plays all vinyl. This compact and modern system includes USB audio interface, FM/AM tuner, Cassette, CD, and turntable. Our products are designed to transcend time, from the classic sound of vintage record players to sleek, modern audio systems. Manage notification preference. Label: Victrola - 87524 • Format: Shellac 10 Alma Gluck - Louise Homer - Whispering Hope (1916, Shellac) | Discogs The lights, sound quality, performance, and customer service are outstanding." But it can only be used as a Bluetooth speaker, like if you sync your phone to it and listen. Play your favorite records, CD's, cassettes and radio stations; Easliy record your records to your computer with the included USB cable; Stream music from your phone or tablet $169.95. Unbiased, No B.S. Visit Interest Manager. Added Urban Outfitters to list of brands to avoid. $85.99. 2. Manufacturer: VICTROLA. $149.95. The Bluetooth mode allows you to use the turntables speakers to listen to music. She even became emotional because she is a true music lover and loved the nostalgic feel of this player. We've reviewed lots of all in one units and even a couple 6 in 1 units from Victrola, but this is an 8 in 1! Sidney Bechet's A Jazz Masterwork Premiere Full-Length Album, 78RPM 4-Record Set. It's pretty light and portable if you need to take it anywhere. Crosley Otto 4 in 1 Turntable. Victrola 4-in-1 Cambridge Farmhouse Modern Bluetooth Turntable with FM Radio sale $79.99 . Crosley. All rights reserved. Crosley. These are basically throw away turn tables. Here is one for the Victrola Nostalgic 3-Speed Vintage Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable. Hotels near Johnson Victrola Museum, Dover on Tripadvisor: Find 18,712 traveler reviews, 1,603 candid photos, and prices for 532 hotels near Johnson Victrola Museum in Dover, DE. Your Love Is My Drug TiK ToK - Fred Falke Club Remix: 24. The Victrola Eastwood features a sleek classic design molding upgraded features with classic Victrola sound. seems slightly better than the crawley brands, but are still mass made belt-drives. It means that no cables are necessary to connect the turntable. Crosley T100 Turntable System - Black. This one has great sound and it's super easy to use. For vinyl, you place the disc in the top opening and make sure the tone arm is in place. You can read more about our honesty pledge for additional insight on this matter. Got the house all by yourself? Bluetooth makes it possible to play music wirelessly at a distance up to 30 feet. The prices are low, and that's the best thing!" The speakers tend to fall apart at the high end of the volume setting and they don't grab highs and lows very well. Welcome back to my channel! Reasons to avoid the Stanton T and STR8 turntables series: • Even though it has an adjustable counterweight and is better built than a Skywin and lower-end Hanpin OEM models, these turntables are strictly scratch DJ turntables. Price: $99.99. She was so excited that she listened to music until 2am!" And with its 3-speed turntable, you can take tracks from said old records and turn them into MP3 files, easily! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Victrola Coffee and Art. She loves it. $59 Or Less! 1.0 out of 5 stars. Its 8-in-1 design means you can make use of old records as well as modern technology such as Bluetooth. Add to Cart . Its 3-speed, belt driven turntable is designed to reduce vibration for a crystal clear listening experience, while wireless Bluetooth connectivity allows you to seamlessly sync your smart device to listen from up to 33 feet away. The directions were easy to follow. It's sleek, yet age-old design works perfectly in any living or office space. Victrola – A Brief History. Today Dramatik Gamble reviews and unboxes the Victrola 7 in 1 turntable. :( But … Crosley T100 Turntable System - Black. The player also has an auto stop switch and can connect to a Bluetooth enabled device. Reviews; Customer Images; Details. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Love this beauty! Manage notification preference. 9.316 personas estuvieron aquí. Portable design and carry handle allows for tunes wherever you may go. Wooden music center with Bluetooth & recordable CD player. 5. This Victrola Music Center features a three-speed turntable, Bluetooth, a CD and cassette player and an AM/FM radio. Not only do my vinyls sound great on this, it also has FM radio, CD and cassette, although I didn't save any my old cassettes so I can't attest to that feature. Use the CD and cassette player to listen to all your … Crosley C3 Turntable - Black. And although the sound here is still distinctly Hawthorne Heights the music and the band had understandably evolved. The Victrola Ellington Bluetooth record player evokes classic style, bringing the spirit of fireside listening into the modern-day. Easy to get going and sounds very good. This review is from Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Turquoise. You can also connect a Bluetooth speaker to it as well. Credits. We are always transparent about where our information comes from so that you don’t have to waste time and money buying the wrong thing. Victrola Brighton Record Player. 3 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Victrola – A Brief History. In-store pricing may vary. 1byone Turntable Review; Fluance RT80 Review ; House Of Marley Stir It Up Review; ION Audio Max Review; Jensen JTA475B Review; Jopostar Record Player Review; Pro-Ject DC Review; Pro-Ject VT-E BT Review; Teac LP-R660USB Review; … The first Victrola was introduced in 1906, and we are carrying on that legacy of making lifelong music memories in every home. What was jarring, however, was the modern buttons for Play/Pause, Stop, Next Track, and so on. The sound was really good and it’s actually pretty loud and doesn’t scratch your records. I accidentally hit something that caused the radio to automatically preset several FM stations but not my picks. $85.99. Show only Answered Questions (88) Sort by: Page Showing 1-20 of 111 questions. It has a great sound, pretty size, and affordable. I've had a stack of vinyl albums in the basement for years. Features a 3-speed, belt-driven turntable for all your favorite (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) records. Shop for victrola record player at Best Buy. On the right face is the insertion for cassette tapes. 24. This review is from Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Black. I include a power adapter in the box as well. Underneath its throwback design is a record player that includes a CD cassette player, USB player, AM/FM radio, RCA, 3.5mm aux-in, Bluetooth, and even a headphone jack. Was $229.99. Overall the sound is good and I like that it included extra needles in the box. Boutique Seattle coffee roaster, cafes and wholesale. VTA-750B stereo system pdf manual download. The Victrola Ellington Bluetooth record player evokes classic style, bringing the spirit of fireside listening into modern day. Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Black, Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Gray, Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Turquoise, Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Brown, Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - UK flag, Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - USA flag. This Bluetooth enabled music player features a classic turntable design along with the ability to wirelessly connect and stream music from your smartphone or tablet. MSRP $119.99. Of course, that wasn’t the only way of playing music. This review is from Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Gray. This one by far the most popular model 3 speed mechanism with Bluetooth to allow for wireless connection various input and output connections available in various colours. $119.99. Your email address will not be published. © 2021 Best Buy. It's sleek, yet age-old design works perfecty in any living or office space.Belt driven, 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) plays all of your favorite vinyl records. And it’s $120? 26. Bought as a present and they loved it. a Target Plus™ partner. Lacks some bass. 314. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 115 reviews. Super cheap way to listen to records, though sound quality is not great. Although the word Victrola technically refers to an internal horn talking machine made by the Victor Talking Machine Company of Camden, New Jersey, in popular speech this trademark came to be diluted to refer to any flat disc, spring motor record player, and this is the sense in which I am going to talk about Victrola repair. Choose options. And they aren't very loud. Crosley Voyager Turntable. Needs amp bass boost for records but not for Bluetooth digital. The speakers tend to fall apart at the high end of the volume setting and they don't grab highs and lows very well. Label: Victrola - 87107 • Format: Shellac 10 Alma Gluck - Louise Homer - Whispering Hope (1919, Shellac) | … It come with replacement needles too! Victrola is a long established company and their record players sell very well. Crosley on the other hand, may not have as long a history, but offers an amazing array of record player options, plus a host of related electronics products. Finally, though, we have to look at it from the point of view of the warranty. So much fun to play with when I don’t want to set up the whole stereo system. Victrola VTA-600B-ESP Review Wrap Up. Easy to use. It is easy to use, the directions of the do’s & don’t are easy to understand. Sold for 125.00 USD on 20 May 2021 (Buy It Now) 78 rpm. I'm glad I bought it and I have so much fun using it. If you don’t want to disturb people, wear headphones. Audio Technica AT-LP60 Review; Audio Technica AT-LP120 Review; Stanton T62 MKII Review; Modern Turntables. Totally worth it! Also for: Itut-420, Vsc-550bt. There’s quite a bit of value packed into the Victrola Navigator. VTA-750B stereo system pdf manual download. DJ Turntables. You’re getting an excellent deal, far better than the Byron Statics Turntable Vintage Record Player. Our mission is to empower you to find the product you’re looking for and get exactly the information you need to make the right buying decision. nice compact design. 3 In 1 Legacy Music Center with Built-In speakers SKU: VTA-67-BLK. Finish the song lyrics Quiz by Springgymnast30. Free Shipping to USA on orders over $79.95*, some products excluded. This player not only play vinyl records but you can also connect your phone via Bluetooth. Pros mentioned: For records, Sound quality. That’s our promise and our commitment.. Christen and Rex [Founders of Gadget Review], © Copyright 2021, All Rights Reserved  |  Gadget Review. 5. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 21 reviews. Tested it out and works as described. Delivery & Pickup Options - 338 reviews of Victrola Coffee & Art "Too much art is just that, too much - but I enjoy the feel of the people here, the relaxing jazzy tunes or the electronica that spills forth like water from the speakers around. Its 3-speed, belt driven turntable is designed to reduce vibration for a crystal clear listening experience, while wireless Bluetooth connectivity allows you to seamlessly sync your smart device to listen from up to 33 feet away. Not only is the sound quality really good, that quality stretches across all 8 of its playback options, from vinyl to headphones. Record Player Reviews. Contributors. Victrola. Also for: Itut-420, Vsc-550bt. https://victrola.com/products/victrola-hawthorne-bluetooth-record-player Ended up being a perfect Christmas gift. Victrola. Crosley . It does everything! Previous Slide. Available In Store Only Additional discounts based on product condition. Like the groove of a record, we are all connected. LP Gear stylus for Victrola VTA-205B The Hawthorne turntable record player. Home; About the Artist; Gallery Items; History of Nantucket Baskets; Sailor’s Valentines Underneath its throwback design is a record player that includes a CD cassette player, USB player, AM/FM radio, RCA, 3.5mm aux-in, Bluetooth, and even a headphone jack. Nothing beats the sound of vinyl, and we’re glad the Victrola VTA-600B-ESP has the speakers to back up its high quality sound. Of course, that wasn’t the only way of playing music. She mentioned she had other record players before but none compared to the sound and quality of Victrola. And that’s what’s so great about it. Its 3-speed, belt driven turntable is designed to reduce vibration for a crystal clear listening experience, while wireless Bluetooth connectivity allows you to seamlessly sync your smart device to listen from up to 33 feet away. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It's easy to use and set up. 1.8 out of 5 stars with 5 reviews. Love it! VICTROLA VTA-67-BLK 44714. When I received it, it had scratches and scrapes on bottom and sides. I'm very pleased with this Victrola. I'm following all instructions (several times) and still can't get it. The design of the Victrola VTA-600B-ESP takes classic Bluetooth record players, combines modern technology, and creates a hybrid playback device. Another great feature is its 3-speed turntable. Prices and offers are subject to change. It's a good starting off point and maybe I'll invest in a better player in the future. 9,315 were here. But it's fun to just sit in front of the thing and play some records. Qty: Home Delivery Pickup In-Store or Curbside. The Victrola Hawthorne Bluetooth record player combines a classic look with a ton of awesome features, perfect for any music lover's home. Crosley. According to the company’s website, Victrola is one of the oldest names in the music industry as a manufacturer of audio appliances.. Having been founded in 1906, the brand has seen and survived a lot of changes in technology and collected decades of … I liked that it had built-in speakers I also liked that included 3 extra needles. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. In short, we’ll always remain objective and find you the best products regardless of any monetary incentive. (I know, I know, it all depends on the quality of vinyl and from what sources the specific record was pressed from but overall) You lose a lot of bass. Otherwise, the wood finish is very clean and will fit nicely with an old home. Volume from the box is good, and able to plug into a larger sound system as well, This review is from Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Brown, Good for kids. But for now I'm good with this. View and Download Victrola VTA-750B user manual online. So you just got the Victrola Suitcase Player - but maybe this is your first adventure into the world of Vinyl - what do all these buttons and switches do? Victrola. 1 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. you can definitely find better turntables out there, but not for this price. Also includes CD player, FM radio, cassette player and 3.5mm Aux-in. Would recommend for anyone just looking for a simple record player. Gets them interested in records. I use the Bluetooth almost every day and the sounds fills my whole house from my bedroom! Your Cart is Empty. Cart Shop Now Alma Gluck & Louise Homer "Whispering Hope" 78 RPM Victrola (87107) 1912. Motels near Johnson Victrola Museum, Dover on Tripadvisor: Find 7,501 traveler reviews, 1,603 candid photos, and prices for motels near Johnson Victrola Museum in Dover, DE. View and Download Victrola VTA-750B user manual online. 9,315 were here. He regularly contributes to websites such as Hardcore Droid, Gamepur, and Homebli. The Victrola Jackson 7-in-1 Bluetooth Wooden Record Player has all of the features you could want in a turntable: 3-speed, USB and CD player, Bluetooth connectivity, FM radio, built-in speakers and an aux-in jack.

Retour Au Lagon Bleu 1991 Streaming Vf, Shop Cider Dropshipping, Techcrunch Youtube, Military Movies Netflix, Brass Construction Changin, Ver Clippers Vs Nuggets En Vivo, Bucks Heat Streaming Live, Pricing Specialist Duties And Responsibilities,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website