she thinks i still care

she thinks i still care

La face B du single, "Sometimes You Just Can't Win", a atteint la 17 position de ce même hit-parade. MP3 " She Thinks I Still Care " is a country song written by Dickey Lee and Steve Duffy. The song was recorded by multiple artists, including George Jones, Connie Francis, Anne Murray, Elvis Presley and Patty Loveless . Lipscomb later went on to have success as a singer of pop hits like the teenage melodrama "Patches" and as a writer of a few more hits, one of which, "Lost in Love," topped the pop charts for Air Supply in 1980. January 20, 1975, In reporting the story of Elvis generosity to his police friends it is said that Denver television newsman Don Kinney jokes on air that he'd like a car, too and that Elvis buys him a Seville. Dan Seals - She Thinks I Still Care Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Danny's Song #75. Wichita Lineman #82. She thinks I still care But if she's happy thinking I still need her Then let that silly notion bring her cheer But how could she ever be so foolish Oh where would she get such an idea Just because I asked a friend about her Just because I spoke her name somewhere Just because I saw her then went all to pieces She thinks I still care She thinks I still care. Just because I asked a friend about her, just because I spoke her name somewhere, Just because I dialled her number by mistake today, she thinks I still care. She thinks I still care Just because I haunt the same old places Where the memory of her lingers everywhere Just because I'm not the happy guy I used to be She thinks I still care But if she's happy thinking I still need her Then let that silly notion bring her cheer Oh, how could she ever be so foolish? Print and download She Thinks I Still Care sheet music by George Jones. 368 mns. From: lindsey@SIRIUS.COM (Tom Lindsey) Subject: She thinks I still care.crd; George Jones She Thinks I Still Care Dickey Lee / [Verse 1] C F C Just because I ask a friend about her, C G7 C J Vacation / The Biggest Sin of All(1962) I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter / Al di là(1962), A Love Song(1974) Son of a Rotten Gambler(1974). La face B du single, "Sometimes You Just Can't Win", a atteint la 17e position de ce même hit-parade. https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=She_Thinks_I_Still_Care&oldid=169928745, Single numéro un dans le Billboard Hot Country Songs, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. If you like the She Thinks I Still Care lyrics by Conway Twitty you may also like some of the following lyrics. ), "Mala Femmena" And Connie's Big Hits From Italy, This page was last edited on 17 March 2021, at 11:30. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. It's got too many damn 'just becauses' in it. Sing Great Country Favorites, Happiness – Connie Francis On Broadway Today, Connie Francis Sings the Songs of Les Reed, When the Boy in Your Arms (Is the Boy in Your Heart), If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me (Her Memory Will), Shine On (Shine All Your Sweet Love on Me), The One I Loved Back Then (The Corvette Song), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=She_Thinks_I_Still_Care&oldid=1012619927, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "I Was Such a Fool (To Fall in Love with You)", "I Was Such a Fool (To Fall in Love with You)" / "He Thinks I Still Care", The Rip Chords recorded the song as the B-side of their 1963 single, Connie Francis Sings "Second Hand Love" And Other Hits, The Very Best Of Connie Francis (Connie's 15 Biggest Hits! Elle est restée six semaines en première position au printemps et à l'été 1962. She Thinks I Still Care est une chanson écrite par Dickey Lee et Steve Duffy qui a été le troisième single de l'artiste américain de musique country George Jones à atteindre la première position du hit-parade country américain. "Praguefrank's Country Music Discographies: Connie Francis - part I", "George Jones Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Connie Francis Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Anne Murray Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", Connie Francis Sings Fun Songs for Children, Connie Francis Sings Spanish and Latin American Favorites, Connie Francis Sings Award Winning Motion Picture Hits, Connie Francis and Hank Williams Jr. Crazy #76. I said, 'Golly, lemme have this thing.'" (Because she thinks I still care) Just because I asked a friend about her Just because I spoke her name somewhere Just because I rang her number by mistake today She thinks I still care. He scored his big break when Jones took on "She Thinks I Still Care." Total playing time approx. In the 1994 video retrospective Golden Hits, he added, "It knocked me out. Bien que "You Won't See Me" ait atteint la huitième position du Billboard Hot 100 et ait été numéro 1 du hit-parade Billboard Easy Listening Singles, "He Thinks I Still Care" a quand même été vendu à des stations de radio country. Jones himself always insisted he had no doubts about the song. Regardez gratuitement la vidéo de She Thinks I Still Care par George Jones sur l'album 50 Years of Hits, et découvrez la jaquette, les paroles et des artistes similaires. She Thinks I Still Care. One Day At a Time #65. Elle est restée six semaines en première position au printemps et à l'été 1962. According to Allen, Jones had little interest, responding, "I don't like it too much. Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! Raymond Nalley, brother of Gulf Coast session musician Luther Nalley, later recalled: In his essay for 1994 Sony retrospective The Essential George Jones: The Spirit of Country, Rich Kienzle also states that Jones was underwhelmed by the song after Clement had "decided not to play George the tape but to sing him the song, altering the melody as he sang it to give it a stronger country feel." Sing She Thinks I Still Care by George Jones with lyrics on KaraFun. 17 on the C&W chart. "She Thinks I Still Care". (She thinks I still care) Just because I ask a friend about her. Just because I spoke her name somewhere. Just because I rang her number by mistake today. She thinks I still care. Just because I haunt the same old places. "[1] Undeterred, both Clement and Hall continued to pitch the song to Jones. Written-By – D. L. Lipscomb*, S. Duffy* Written-By – D. L. Lipscomb*, S. Duffy* 2:31: B: Sometimes You Just Can't Win. Recalling his first impression of the tune, he insisted in the 1989 documentary Same Ole Me, "Boy, I just flipped! La chanson a été publiée sur un single en septembre 1962 en face B du morceau "I Was Such A Fool (To Fall in Love With You)" mais a été suffisamment remarquée pour atteindre la 57e position du Billboard Hot 100 et la 51e position du Cash Box Pop 100. She Thinks I Still Care. La dernière modification de cette page a été faite le 23 avril 2020 à 17:16. https://country-music.fandom.com/wiki/She_Thinks_I_Still_Care I Honestly Love You #73 (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song #74. Professional quality. En juillet, tandis que "You Won't See Me" atteignait le sommet de sa popularité sur les stations dites Top 40 (qui diffusent les morceaux récurrents dans les Tops 40 des pays anglo-saxons), "He Thinks I Still Care" est devenue la première chanson de Murray à atteindre la première position du hit-parade Billboard Hot Country Singles[2]. SKU: MN0095356 Play, download, or share the MIDI song She-Thinks-I-Still-Care.mid from your web browser. And just because I haunt the same old places With a memory I will linger everywhere Just because I'm not the happy guy I used to be Lord, you know, she thinks I still care Published By – Glad Music; Published By – Jack Music; Barcode and Other Identifiers. Somewhere around 1970 from the Johnny Cash Show, here is George Jones singing "She Thinks I Still Care". Check out corporalhenshaw for more country music, including "The Hank Williams Story" which is in the playlist section. Also jazz, blues, gospel and sou. Category Music. The song was recorded by multiple artists, including George Jones, Connie Francis, Anne Murray, Elvis Presley and Patty Loveless. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. She thinks I still care. Written-By – S. Stover* Written-By – S. Stover* 2:38: Ad. She Thinks I Still Care est une chanson écrite par Dickey Lee et Steve Duffy qui a été le troisième single de l'artiste américain de musique country George Jones à atteindre la première position du hit-parade country américain. Perhaps it's the same song performed by other artists, or the songs just remind you of each other. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Key and BPM for She Thinks I Still Care by George Jones. + Dan Seals song lyrics . Record Company – United Artists Records, Inc. Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre. James Taylor a souvent repris la chanson en concert, et un enregistrement est par exemple inclus sur son album Live de 1993. According to Bob Allen's book George Jones: The Life and Times of a Honky Tonk Legend, Jones first heard the song when Jack Clement played it for him at Gulf Coast Studio in Beaumont, which Clement owned with Bill Hall. Funny … Lyrics similar to She Thinks I Still Care. She thinks I still care But if she's happy thinkin' I still need her Then let that silly notion bring her cheer But how could she ever be so foolish Oh where would she get such an idea Just because I ask a friend about her And just because I spoke her name somewhere Just because I saw her then went all to pieces She thinks I still care She thinks I still care. Oh just because I asked a friend about her Just because I spoke her name somewhere Just because I rang her number by mistake today You know she thinks I, I still care. Lady #83. Oh, where would she get such an idea? Watch the video for She Thinks I Still Care from George Jones's 50 Years of Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Anne Murray a repris "He Thinks I Still Care" sur son album de 1973 Danny's Song et en 1974 la chanson a été publiée en face B du single "You Won't See Me", une reprise du morceau écrit par Lennon/McCartney. Just because I haunt the same old places Where the mem'ries of her lingers everywhere Just because I'm not the happy guy I used to be She thinks I still care. My Special Angel #72. [C F G D] Chords for Steve Wariner & Joe Diffie - She Thinks I Still Care with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. She Thinks I Still Care #67. Listen to She-Thinks-I-Still-Care.mid, a free MIDI file on BitMidi. She Believes In Me #68. Anyhow, Kraken have found them to be similar. If We Make It Through December #77. "She Thinks I Still Care" is a country song written by Dickey Lee and Steve Duffy. The song had been written by Dickey Lee Lipscomb and Steve Duffy, two professional songwriters under contract to Clement's publishing company, so Clement was eager for Jones to record it. "She Thinks I Still Care" is a country song written by Dickey Lee and Steve Duffy. Découvrez les 30 disques en vente de l'album Moody blue she thinks i still care de Elvis Presley sur CDandLP au format Vinyle et CD Artiste : George Jones (George Jones) Chanson : She Thinks I Still Care Aussi interprété par : Cher, Deana Carter, Emilie-Claire Barlow Traductions : arabe, serbe Traductions des reprises : néerlandais, serbe Freddy Fender - You'll Lose A Good Thing She Thinks I Still Care was the #12 song in 1976 in the Country charts. 'Elvis, if you're watching - I wouldn't mind getting a car too'. Wasted Days and Wasted Nights #79. Connie Francis a enregistré cette chanson, adaptée sous le titre "He Thinks I Still Care", le 18 juin 1962 au Columbia Recording Studio de Nashville, Tennessee avec Danny Davis et Jim Vienneau[1]. Recorded: 1976/02/02, first released on single. Interprète. She Thinks I Still Care chords by George Jones with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. The song was recorded by multiple artists, including George Jones, Connie Francis, Anne Murray, Elvis Presley and Patty Loveless. Just because I haunt the same old places, where the memory of her lingers everywhere, Just because I'm not the happy guy I used to be, she thinks I still care. In his autobiography I Lived to Tell It All, the singer wrote, "For years after I recorded it, the song was my most requested, and it became what people in my business call a 'career record,' the song that firmly establishes your identity with the public. I don't think nobody really wants to hear that shit, do you? Lord, she thinks I still care Oh no she thinks I still care. George Jones - She Thinks I Still Care. Début 1977, la chanson a fait un tube pour Elvis Presley, en face B de son succès "Moody Blue" qui a atteint la première position du hit-parade country américain. "[2] The B-side, "Sometimes You Just Can't Win", reached No. ringtone . Stream She Thinks I Still Care(chant).WAV by gino from desktop or your mobile device She Thinks I Still Care Chords by Elvis Presley. I couldn't wait to get into the studio." [3] "She Thinks I Still Care" was one of seven records George would chart in 1962, and in the fall of 1963 he would travel to New York City and perform the song on Jimmy Dean's ABC network show. Del Shannon recorded "She Thinks I Still Care" for his 1963 album Little Town Flirt. The Rip Chords recorded the song as the B-side of their 1963 single Gone. Bill Haley & His Comets recorded a Spanish-language version of the song for the Mexican Orfeon Records label circa 1964. The song was released in April 1962, his first single release on United Artists after leaving Mercury, and it remained on the Billboard survey for twenty-three weeks, six of them at #1. Companies, etc. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1980 Vinyl release of She Thinks I Still Care on Discogs. Your Cheatin' Heart #69. She Thinks I Still Care. Related. George Jones. It's Four In the Morning #81. The complete George Jones United Artists recordings from 1962 to '64, 150 songs compiled in one package for the first time ever. George Jones: She Thinks I Still Care, 1962-1964 (5-CD Deluxe Box Set) 5-CD boxed set (LP-size) with 48-page book, 150 tracks. Just because I haunt the same old places Where the mem'ry of her lingers ev'rywhere Just because I'm not the happy guy I used to be She thinks I still care. Try it free! The song was performed by Elvis Presley. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable).

Trouver Des Images De Film, Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong, Junskitchen Knife, Bien Vendu Avant Succession, Les Marseillais South America épisode 60, Calle Ciega Video, Leboncoin Welcome To The Jungle, Andas En Mi Cabeza Letra Adexe Y Nau,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website