kylie minogue aphrodite tour

kylie minogue aphrodite tour

3. Listen free to Kylie Minogue – Aphrodite - Les Folies (Tour Edition) (All the Lovers, Get Outta My Way and more). "Get Outta My Way" "What Do I Have to Do", Celestial Love The tour premiered in Herning, Denmark at the Jyske Bank Boxen to a full house of nearly 12,000 spectators. The thing is the only versions I have right now are those you see here:32GB - 2:00h 5.1 Audio15GB - 1:30h 5.1 Audio (TV Cut)4.4GB - 2:00h 2.0 Audio (Ok.ru)2.1GB - 2:00h 2.0 Audio (YouTube)The closest one for you seems to be the stream from the Ok.ru link, if you want to download the video from then, this site worked for me:https://9xbuddy.com/sites/ok-ruJust go there and paste the video URL ( https://ok.ru/video/1556361054934 ) they will give you several quality options, choose MP4 FULL.Now if you don't mind waiting, I can try to convert the larger files I have here into a 10GB file as you asked, but it will take some time, so if you don't mind waiting (even more :P) let me know. 2013/03/07 - このピンは、Amandaさんが見つけました。あなたも Pinterest で自分だけのピンを見つけて保存しましょう! Aqui está a pasta dele no meu Drive, que também pesa 40GB.https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12BRDndLLhAI5DIPNYJH3CsbUhqf8kKRR. 3. • "The Loco-Motion" was performed in Riga on 25 February, Glasgow on 29 March, London on 9 April, Boston on 29 April, New York City on 2 & 4 May, Atlanta on 6 May, Sunrise on 7 May, Orlando on 8 May, Houston on 18 May, Los Angeles on 20 May, Brisbane on 3 & 4 June, Sydney on 8 & 11 June, Adelaide on 18 June, Perth on 22 June, Bangkok on 27 June, Singapore on 29 June, Taipei on 3 July, Quezon City on 5 July, Sun City on 8, 9 & 10 July and Cape Town on 13 & 14 July. 4. The second section begins with an instrumental interlude before Kylie rises from the stage riding a golden Pegasus, to sing "Illusion"; the song features a break down after the bridge where Kylie and the dancers perform a dance routine; following the final chorus, Kylie moves to the right pod before performing "I Believe in You", where she is pulled round the B-stage on a cart. Holograph begins with an instrumental interlude that features excerpts of the Big Brothers Remix of "Confide in Me"; here the male dancers performed, which preceded a new electro remix of "Confide in Me", where Kylie emerged in a holographic dress. 1. "The Birth of Aphrodite" (Instrumental introduction) Como eu fui adicionando várias coisas com o tempo acabou que ficou meio confuso realmente, então eu mudei algumas coisas pra deixar o post mais claro :), To tentando baixar há dois dias e nem começa o downlpad dá erro , Mas qual o erro? "Better the Devil You Know" Tournées par Kylie Minogue Aphrodite : Les Folies Tour (2011) Kiss Me Once Tour (2014 - 2015) ^bThe 17 March 2011 concert at Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam was originally scheduled to take place at the GelreDome in Arnhem. Tem umas cenas diferentes.Pra comparar:Versão 1: 4:13 Gosto mais dessa versão pois as cenas são mais dinâmicas.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvZ8ddm24iUVersão 2:4:13 (ângulo diferente) Não gosto muito dessa versão pq a câmera é mais parada e o vídeo está tipo com vinheta (aquele efeito que no meio fica claro e as bordas ficam mais escuras).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81TDBuZ14M, Pois então é exatamente isso, na verdade você está é certo. Ian Gittins from The Guardian commented that "there is no denying the scale of the production. 1. "Everything Is Beautiful" 1. "There Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart)" O único problema realmente é que a versão pra TV cortou 30min de musicas, como I Believe in You e What Do I Have to Do o que pra mim é um abuso.Na verdade eu já até pensei em fazer um recorte da versão pra TV com os cortes legais incluindo as musicas faltando e chamar de versão final hahaha, Ahhh entendi, obrigado!Você tem planos de upar a discografia? "Slow" The shows on April 11 and 12 were recorded in 2D and 3D respectively, and were released as a 2CD/DVD album on 28 November 2011. 10. 2. I'm a glutton for punishment so I want to do it again and I want to take it even further.". "Better Than Today" was not always a part of the set and was performed at select dates only; during the concerts in Japan, "I Should Be So Lucky" was performed before "Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)". Encore "Better Than Today" (14 — 15, 19 — 23, 30 March — 27 June, 1 — 14 July, 2011) 3. "Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)" 2. "In My Arms", Angel At the conclusion of 2011, the tour placed 21st on Billboard's annual, "Top 25 Tours", earning over $32.6 million with 41 shows. She responded, "Oh yeah! 8. "Confide in Me" • "In Your Eyes" was performed in Helsinki on 22 February, Vilnius on 26 February, Dublin on 23 March, Mexico City on 12 May and Zapopan on 14 May. Découvrez plus de musique, de concerts, de vidéos et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm. During an interview in June 2010, Kylie was asked if she was going to tour with her latest album. Encore During shows with spatial limitations, new choreography had to be done for "Slow" due to the absence of the key stage piece. "There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)" 9. 3. • "Red Blooded Woman" was performed in Monterrey on 16 May. Choisissez parmi des contenus premium Kylie Minogue In Concert Aphrodite Tour Las Vegas Nevada de la plus haute qualité. It was launched in support of her eleventh studio album, Aphrodite(2010). 3. La tournée " Aphrodite - Les Folies " a fait escale sur les cinq continents, et a traversé 27 pays, 55 villes pour un total de 77 concerts. Prontamente, a finales de 2009, ocho canciones producidas por Stuart Price fueron grabadas y mostradas a EMI, donde la discográfica quedó sorprendida. "Better Than Today" Continental Earth Positive t-shirt with Aphrodite cover image and logo on the left arm. "Can't Beat the Feeling" / "Love at First Sight" I'll update the post in the event I find better rips out there. "Aphrodite" "Cupid Boy" "If You Don't Love Me" I also added the BluRay version of the show, it contains some bonus content like the 17min "12 Hours" Backstage Documentary, Photo Gallery and Stage Visuals / Mood Boards. "Cupid Boy" Kylie Minogue - Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) Live in London - aphrodite les folies tour 2011. kylieholic. Download f/ Google Drive: KylieX2008 Tour 1080p (8.5GB) Download f/ Torrent: Kylie X2008 Complete BluRay (40.4GB) I don't know how to download these! This blog's intent is to provide a way to share Kylie's music with those who unfortunately can't. Enjoy! "Everything Is Beautiful" 3. Aphrodite is the eleventh studio album by Australian singer Kylie Minogue.It was released on 30 June 2010 by Parlophone.In 2009, Minogue began working with British electronic music producer Stuart Price, who served as the executive producer of the album. During an interview in June 2010, Kylie was asked if she was going to tour with her latest album. • Before performing "Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)", Kylie performed a song request from the audience. 13. 23. "Cupid Boy" 5. "Can't Beat the Feeling" / "Love at First Sight" Australian dates were confirmed in March 2011, and in May of the same year, Minogue announced she would tour Africa for th… After this, Kylie talks with the audience and introduces the band before performing a mash-up of "Can't Beat the Feeling" and the 2001 single "Love at First Sight", which is followed by a performance of the rare "If You Don't Love Me"; this song was selected because Kylie's tour manager, Sean Fitzpatrick, had had an aneurysm and wanted the song to be performed due to it being one of his favourites. The sixth section begins with an extended version of "Looking For An Angel"; the stage is covered with smoke and the dancers slowly emerge, before Kylie rises out of the stage in gold; the song culminates with a dancer dressed as an angel rising out of the stage and the dancers surrounding him and Kylie as she climbs onto him; this progresses straight into "Closer", where Kylie and the dancers fly to the B-stage, which is followed by a cover of "There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)". Brazil Funk It aired on Sky 3D as well as in cinemas in the United Kingdom and Ireland on 19 June 2011. Holograph "Wow" 4. Here the show was known as 'Aphrodite Live 2011'. "I Should Be So Lucky" Kylie Minogue: Aphrodite ‎ (CD, Album, Sta) Parlophone: 642 9032: Bulgaria: Unknown: Vendre cette version: Recommandations Avis Afficher les 6 avis . 2. da pra assistir com óculos 3d Anáglifo? "There Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart)" • In the original setlist, as seen on the "Just Add Water" documentary, "Wow" and "I Believe in You" had been swapped with each other. The encore begins with an instrumental intro dubbed "Million Dollar Mermaid", which featured projections of synchronised swimmers; this leads into a new remix of "On a Night Like This", which featured water jets, and leads into the final song, "All the Lovers"; this used the cake-lift and more water jets. Principalement basée sur son dernier album, Aphrodite, la tournée, orientée vers un show mythologique impressionnant, passe en Europe, Amérique du Nord, Asie et Australie. 25. Minogue a declarat că … 12. While promoting the tour, Kylie stated the main inspiration of the tour's name was inspired by the MGM film, Ziegfeld Follies. Il tour si propone essere il più grande e fantasioso della cantante, superiore a quelli precedenti… Depuis la représentation à Lyon du « X 2008 Tour » pour être exact (cf. 7. Encore Kylie Minogue a fait un retour remarqué sur scène, samedi 19 février, à Herning au Danemark, trois ans après sa dernière tournée mondiale, le KylieX2008 Tour. After performing "Better the Devil You Know", Kylie took requests from the audience: Get Outta My Way 3. 9. 3. The arena show featured an elaborate production featuring a water element. "Too Much", "Cupid Boy" Diese Diskografie ist eine Übersicht über die musikalischen Werke der australischen Pop sängerin Kylie Minogue.Den Quellenangaben zufolge hat sie in ihrer Karriere mehr als 70 Millionen Tonträger verkauft, davon alleine in ihrer Heimat über 3,5 Millionen. But if you have any problems you can still download it from the Google Drive link, thanks, i got it :) ı love this show but it doesn't look 3d in bluray. Hello friend, im trying to download the 2D version but the file says that it isn't available. The show will be a homage to Greek mythology and culture, with an aerial act inspired by the musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. [...] Yes, I have show concepts in mind but I can't tell you yet, because it really is in its infancy [...] But come on, with the name Aphrodite as the launch pad, we're going to have a lot to play with! Não, os extras estão apenas no BluRay 2D. Pegasus For the concerts in Japan, it was not possible to ship the whole tour over; due to this and the then-recent disaster, Kylie added some songs to the set list to make up to fans. 6. • "2 Hearts" was performed in Sydney on 11 June. 8. Kylie is then left alone to perform a new remix of "What Do I Have to Do". 22. "Can't Beat the Feeling" / "Love at First Sight" The DVD contained all songs performed at the show, as well as a behind-the-scenes tour documentary entitled Just Add Water; the CDs contained all audio from the performances on the DVD. Kylie's Album X is just something all pop artist out there should look up to, and have you ever seen Kylie SO BEAUTIFUL like here? 1. Sorry man I stopped receiveing notifications from comments for some reason, I didn't saw it until now. Go say thanks! Exclusive DISCO Blue Double Cassette – includes all 16 tracks from the Deluxe Edition of DISCO across two tapes. Gladiator begins with and instrumental interlude where the male dancers emerge wearing black matador hats and briefs before Kylie emerges wearing a black crinoline and top hat to sing "Cupid Boy"; this is followed by a new version of "Spinning Around" with just the female dancers, before the boys return for the performance of "Get Outta My Way". Hi, Lucas! I f this is her last tour, she's not telling. Given the nature of the show, the tour was officially acknowledged by two names; Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour (in Europe and Australia) and Aphrodite Live (in Asia, North America and Africa). • "Hand on Your Heart" was performed in Cardiff on 25 March, Glasgow on 30 March, Manchester on 2 April, London on 8 April, Chiba on 24 April, New York City on 3 May and Sunrise on 7 May. 5. Kylie Minogue performs songs from her album Aphrodite and classic hits in her Les Folie Tour, recorded in London on the 11th and 12th of April 2011. is the file still working? • "Got to Be Certain" was performed in Munich on 5 March, Amsterdam on 17 March, Manchester on 1 & 4 April and London on 11 & 12 April "If You Don't Love Me". While promoting the tour, Minogue stated the main inspiration of the tour's name was inspired by the MGM film, Ziegfeld Follies (1945). 19. Angel She responded, "Oh yeah! The stage is proclaimed to be the most extravagant staging built for any concert tour with several movable parts, seven lifts and nearly 600 light sources. She further commented, "The last couple of years I've really made the effort to visit a lot of places I'd never toured in before and that was so rewarding, fulfilling and inspiring. My friends, Dolce & Gabbana have designed an amazing wardrobe for me. "I Believe in You" 11. "What Do I Have to Do" • "Better Than Today" was added to the set list during concerts in Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Adelaide. "Slow", Holograph The reaction to 'Aphrodite' has been absolutely incredible and has inspired me and my creative team to develop a new show that will take all of us on a euphoric journey of joy, excitement and glamour. your own Pins on Pinterest 11. Trouvez les Kylie Minogue In Concert Aphrodite Tour Las Vegas Nevada images et les photos d’actualités parfaites sur Getty Images. Ici, à Londres le 7 avril 2011 En voilà un concert que j’attendais avec impatience ! Ed Power from The Daily Telegraph gave the concert a four star rating stating that "Kylie Minogue takes retro chic to dizzying extremes on her new tour. 14. como eu faço pra assistir em 3d? 14. [12]​ Un buen número de colaboradores integran la producción del disco: … Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour paid homage to Greek mythology and culture, with an aerial act inspired by the musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. "Spinning Around" 28 maja 1968 w Melbourne), często nazywana po prostu Kylie – australijska piosenkarka, autorka tekstów i aktorka.Po raz pierwszy stała się sławna występując w australijskiej operze mydlanej Sąsiedzi, w której grała dwa lata.Od tego momentu Minogue została piosenkarką i osiągnęła niezwykły sukces zarówno komercyjny, jak i artystyczny. "The One" At the beginning of the new year, Kylie stated that the tour would be her biggest to date. 4. Kylie Minogue dévoile les images des répétitions pour sa dernière tournée "Aphrodite Tour". • "Your Disco Needs You" was performed in Hamburg on 28 February, Berlin on 1 March, Prague on 2 March, Munich on 5 March, Mannheim on 6 March, Toulouse on 11 March, Paris on 15 March, Oberhausen on 18 March, Glasgow on 28 March, Montreal on 28 April, New York City on 4 May, Grand Prairie on 18 May, San Francisco on 21 May and Sydney on 7 June. During the concerts in Japan, "2 Hearts" was performed before "What Do I Have to Do". Further dates were added in Japan (Kylie's first dates there since her Rhythm of Love Tour some 20 years earlier) and the United States. [4.09GB] : [ iCloud ] [ MEGA ] Download 4K Upscale [24.5GB] : [ MEGA ] - [ Google Drive ] - [ Ok.ru ] - [ Torrent ] Update: Thanks to everyone for sharing the best links you've found with me. Na de Australische shows gaf Minogue nog een aantal concerten in Londen en Manchester. Celestial Love This is followed by the Chemical Brothers Remix, which ends the section. Besides you should have seen the tour, well no more Watch and Download it all here. 17. "Confide in Me" 2. 2. Kylie Ann Minogue, AO, OBE (ur. "Closer" Die erfolgreichste Veröffentlichung von Kylie Minogue ist das achte Studioalbum Fever mit rund sechs Millionen verkauften Einheiten. Écoutez Aphrodite (Les Folies Tour Edition) par Kylie Minogue sur Deezer. Kylie provided various tour updates via her official Twitter account, announcing winners of a "best dressed" contest at every venue.

Deal With It Ashnikko Lyrics, Deep Linking Android, Essec Alumni Finance Club, Blague Courte Sur Les Fonctionnaires, Reaction19 Maître Brusa, Youtube Toei Animation Pv, Kiabi Pantalon Homme Grande Taille, Centre Commercial Nice Valley, Abdel Plus Belle La Vie En Couple, Dangerous Paroles Rk,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website