kino lorber facebook

kino lorber facebook

( Log Out /  Kino Lorber presents a new line of classic studio films making their debut on Blu-ray. UNCHARTED: A New Image Showcases Tom Holland & Mark Wahlberg from the Upcoming Sony Video Game Adaptation. Marvel Studios Unleashes a New Teaser & Key Art for ETERNALS! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Kino Lorber presents a new line of classic studio films making their debut on Blu-ray. TRIPLE THREAT’s Tiger Chen & THE PROTECTOR’s Johnny Nguyễn Join Scott Adkins on THE ART OF ACTION! THE TOMORROW WAR: New Character Posters Debut Ahead of Tuesday’s Trailer Release! THE TOMORROW WAR: New Character Posters Debut Ahead of Tuesday’s Trailer Release! Kino Lorber presents a new line of classic studio films making their debut on Blu-ray. Action is everything I go to the movies for and the reason I came up with The Action Elite to share my love for the genre with everyone. PROJECT: X-TRACTION: The Upcoming Action-Thriller Starring Jackie Chan & John Cena Earns the Chinese Seal of Approval. "The new Blu-ray from Kino Lorber has a highly improved image over the MGM/UA DVD. 1 394 en parlent. 4,859 talking about this. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  QUICK BODYGUARD: TRIPLE THREAT CO-Stars Tiger Hu Chen & Scott Adkins Reunite for the Upcoming Actioner! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. About the Author: I grew up watching JCVD, Sly and Arnold destroy bad guys, blow things up and spew one-liners like it’s a fashion statement. Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Hard Target from director […]. 1,044 talking about this. Brand New Dolby Vision Master Supervised by the DP Russell Carpenter!• Unrated Director’s Cut and U.S. 1 657 en parlent. THE TOMORROW WAR: It’s Time to Take the Fight to Them with the Extended Trailer for Amazon’s Sci-Fi Actioner Starring Chris Pratt! Kino Lorber presents a new line of classic studio films making their debut on Blu-ray. Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Hard Target from director John Woo is coming soon; it says the Unrated Director’s Cut so it would be cool if we finally got to see some of that workprint footage but it will likely just be the international version of the film. QUICK BODYGUARD: TRIPLE THREAT CO-Stars Tiger Hu Chen & Scott Adkins Reunite for the Upcoming Actioner! By: Eoin Friel One of my favourite Jean-Claude Van Damme films is getting a new 4K Blu-ray courtesy of Kino Lorber Studio Classics. UNCHARTED: A New Image Showcases Tom Holland & Mark Wahlberg from the Upcoming Sony Video Game Adaptation, EXTRACTION POINT: Indie Action Filmmaker Franklin Correa’s Latest Actioner Begins the Fight on Digital in June. THE TOMORROW WAR: It’s Time to Take the Fight to Them with the Extended Trailer for Amazon’s Sci-Fi Actioner Starring Chris Pratt! By: Eoin Friel One of my favourite Jean-Claude Van Damme films is getting a new 4K Blu-ray courtesy of Kino Lorber Studio Classics. JCVD’s HARD TARGET Getting a New 4K Blu-Ray from Kino Lorber, Coming Soon: THE RETIREMENT PLAN with Nicolas Cage. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Check out Eoin’s Site at https://theactionelite.com/. One of my favourite Jean-Claude Van Damme films is getting a new 4K Blu-ray courtesy of Kino Lorber Studio Classics. GUNPOWDER MILKSHAKE: Bullets & Bodies Fly in the Official Trailer for the Hyperkinetic All-Star Killer Action Pic! Change ), https://action-flix.com/2021/02/26/firepower-fridays-scott-adkins-annihilates-a-small-town-in-the-bullet-riddled-sequence-from-2012s-el-gringo/, https://action-flix.com/2021/02/20/foot-fist-friday-its-east-vs-west-as-jet-li-and-jerry-trimble-throwdown-in-1991s-the-master/, https://action-flix.com/2021/05/02/the-action-fix-happy-birthday-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-2/. GUNPOWDER MILKSHAKE: Bullets & Bodies Fly in the Official Trailer for the Hyperkinetic All-Star Killer Action Pic! TRIPLE THREAT’s Tiger Chen & THE PROTECTOR’s Johnny Nguyễn Join Scott Adkins on THE ART OF ACTION! Shōgun: MORTAL KOMBAT’s Hiroyuki Sanada & Cosmo Jarvis Enlist for FX’s New Limited Series! MIDNIGHT IN THE SWITCHGRASS: Bruce Willis & Megan Fox Hunt a Killer in the First Look Images from the Lionsgate's Upcoming Crime-Thriller, EXTRACTION POINT: Indie Action Filmmaker Franklin Correa’s Latest Actioner Begins the Fight on Digital in June. Coming Soon: THE RETIREMENT PLAN with Nicolas Cage. Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Hard Target from director John Woo is coming soon; it says the Unrated Director’s Cut so it would be cool if … ( Log Out /  No special features or a release date are confirmed just yet but I imagine it will be in the next few months.•. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Theatrical Cut!

Musique Film The Father, équipe Du Viêt Nam De Football Joueurs, Les Films Entre 2 Et 4 Production, Cross-platform Definition Français, Lorraine Instagram Prince De Lamour,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website