flyby strava disparu

flyby strava disparu

nrc-cnrc.gc.ca Si la totalité du survol est visible, l'angle de vue horizontal du … Le total du bilan a diminué de 0,95 % entre 2011 et 2012. I was on Strava a few times over the last week and noticed it popped up sometime in there. Vérifiez votre boite de réception ou votre répertoire d’indésirables pour confirmer votre abonnement. Attribute Explanation; Flyby A ( ) means that this activity was a flyby with the primary activity. Flyby Locations See exactly where you passed by others on your activity. Enregistrer mon nom, mon e-mail et mon site dans le navigateur pour mon prochain commentaire. Sure, there’s a learn-more button, but most people will ignore it. Publié par David | 16 Oct 2020 | ACCUEIL, NEWS GPS | 1. Will you test our product before release? But that initial tweet assertion isn’t even true either – as that other user may have had a privacy zone set, so the end-point of that workout as seen by a potential stalker isn’t actually the end point – it just picks a semi-random point on the route near the privacy zone edge and calls it done. Dans le centre d'assistance Garmin France, vous trouverez des réponses aux questions fréquentes et des ressources pour vous aider avec vos produits Garmin. Wanna create comparison chart graphs just like I do for GPS, heart rate, power meters and more? Dans certains cas, on pourrait même croire que vous avez roulé, couru avec ces personnes. Sure, I do think it’s knee-jerk without much thought, merely to put out a fire before it became another ‘Soldiers publish secret location data on social network and are surprised it’s public’ incident of a few years ago. The new Strava Flyby feature enables users to see who they passed on runs and rides. I've now wasted the best part of an hour seeing who I've seen on my rides. Activity Attributes. Transcription de la vidéo :. Of course, this is hardly the first time concerns around Strava Flyby and privacy were brought up. Testez. Pour revivre ma sortie, je préfère très largement me rendre chez RELIVE pour y ajouter des photos et obtenir une belle vidéo. passages rapprochés. I *NEVER* start/end them at my door (anywhere I go, even at hotels in cities). Autres traductions. Compte et listes Identifiez-vous Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. So here is the most up to date list of products I like and fit the bill for me and my training needs best! article intéressant surtout sur le fond. However, that does/did require that users have both their activity set to ‘Public’. Over the last few days, that original tweet from a month ago went viral, and as a result, Strava took immediate action to toggle this feature to ‘No One’ for the entire Strava platform. I'm probably late to the party but today I noticed the flyby link on Strava. I travel a fair bit, both for work and for fun. Se representa como una animación sobre el mapa mundial de una actividad. Bienvenue sur le topic unique de la course à pied! Strava Lab focuses on several projects to use this data for different purposes, and FlyBy is one of the project, that interests me very much. RUMEUR – WAHOO ELEMNT BLOT PASSE A L’ECRAN COULEUR. Ces exemples peuvent contenir des mots vulgaires liés à votre recherche. Your email address will not be published. De plus, comme STRAVA n’a pas vraiment fait de communication sur ce changement de réglementation, il y a fort à parier que les utilisateurs de STRAVA ne vont pas aller modifier ce paramétrage pour  réactiver la fonction. Traduction de "flybys" en français. Le développement de FlyBy Forte a été basé sur la dernière innovation anti-rayures pour les smartphones. They added a few features on it too (like select all). First though, a quick explainer on what Strava Flyby is. https://www.dcrainmaker.com/images/2020/10/StravaFlyby.mp4, ‘Soldiers publish secret location data on social network and are surprised it’s public’. https://www.matosvelo.fr/.../mais-ou-est-passe-la-fonction-flyby-de-strava HAMMERHEAD KAROO 2 EN APPROCHE ET IL RISQUE DE FAIRE MAL. And here’s a quick video snippet (without audio), showing the feature working live on a ride from last summer: You could then zoom-in to areas as well, and see the larger routes of the people that went nearby you. Il faudra se rendre dans le panneau des paramétrages de confidentialité pour activer cette fonction. That’s the Strava Group Activities privacy feature, seen below on the left side. Strava donne non seulement des informations sur votre itinéraire et votre rythme, mais il fournit des données plus complètes comme les calories brûlées, les enregistrements personnels et les données de fréquence cardiaque. > LATAM Argentina a disparu; Commentaire(s) Louis dit : 5 mars 2020 à 7 h 33 min. It’s a nice break from the day to day sports-tech talk, and I hope you get something out of it! Users can re-enable it, but only if they knew it was disabled in the first place. Then, I come here and write about my adventures. La fonction FLYBYS, bien sympathique au demeurant, n’est plus activée par défaut sur nos comptes STRAVA. D) I leave Group Activities enabled: I’m good with this, and it’s fun to see who I’m riding/running with when looking back. After a flyby with ground personnel observing, it was determined that the nosewheel was turned 90º from the direction of flight. Mon métier d’ingénieur m’a aidé à réaliser la chose. However, that case actually has nothing to do with Strava Flyby. I take things to a whole new level of interactive depth! Flyby S.r.l. Ils proposent une appli avec un service qu'ils veulent rendre payant, encore une fois, personne ne nous oblige à nous abonner. I swim, bike and run. A month ago (yes, back in September), a Twitter user had a case where the ‘Ran With’ feature showed a person that they ran past or with for some time period. Depuis mardi 13 Octobre, vos parcours ne sont plus accessibles par défaut ainsi que l’onglet permettant de se rendre sur la page spécifique FLYBYS. Check out So here’s the thing: I don’t actually disagree with Strava’s disabling it per se. That’d help for cases where you might start at a friend’s house, etc… Of course, if you live in the middle of nowhere with nobody around for miles, then privacy zones are less useful. A list of other Strava Athletes you crossed paths with (+ the main activity). Once you click the link, it takes you into a screen that shows you the list of riders from which you can play back the activity, showing the proximity of these riders around you. Flybyis een Strava Labs-tool waarmee je je eigen activiteit en andere activiteiten in je buurt op een map en een tijdlijn kunt afspelen. C’est sûrement cette raison qui a conduit STRAVA à prendre cette décision…. Why haven’t you yet released a review for XYZ product you mentioned months ago? Ces exemples peuvent contenir des mots familiers liés à votre recherche. Sur FLYBYS, vous pouvez suivre votre activité minute par minute comme celle des autres personnes. Strava has made changes to its flyby feature, with users now having to opt-in for the run comparisons and overviews. B) I simply don’t make public things I don’t want public: For example, you won’t find on my Strava feed my bike route each day from home to dropping off kids at their schools, to then going to the office. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back as an Amazon Associate. Users can re-enable it, but only if they knew it was disabled in the first place. Es decir, veremos una animación por dónde se ha ido realizando tu actividad. Je trouvais ça juste amusant d’observer ma position et comment je rattrapais ou est doublé par d’autres personnes. De fait, Superman Flyby est rapidement pensé comme le premier volet d’une trilogie propre, en reprenant des éléments narratifs apparus pour la première fois dans le script de Wisher deux ans plus tôt. La seconde me permettait de lancer la lecture de l’enregistrement en sélectionnant les personnes ayant roulé sur le même parcours durant une randonnée organisée. If the complete flyby is visible, there is a 180 degree horizontal angular view of the aircraft fly-by. Et encore ..... Si j'ai le kom pas de pb. Private activities were/are not shown in Flyby. FLYBY SERVICES, société à responsabilité limitée est active depuis 10 ans. Strava Labs have developed a tool called Flyby shows you all the riders who have previously completed the same or similar course as yourself. Strava has made changes to its flyby feature, with users now having to opt-in for the comparisons and overview function. Flybys are a tool that allows you to see the profiles of people you passed while cycling or running, also letting you view their full route. Je suis un adepte de l’utilisation de cette fonction pour deux raisons. I’m from out of the country and will be visiting the US, what’s the best triathlon shop in city XYZ? But wait, are you a female and feel like these things might not apply to you? Strava has somewhat quietly turned off, for all users, the Flyby feature, after a tweet went viral during the last few days, based on privacy concerns. Looking for the equipment I use day to day? Sur l'année 2012 elle réalise un chiffre d'affaires de 50400,00 EU. I’m headed to Washington DC – what do you recommend for training? Many readers stumble into my website in search of information on the latest and greatest sports tech products. Ptite question sur Strava: ça a disparu le bouton "Flyby" ? Mais on ne pourra pas incriminer STRAVA, puisque l’on est bien le responsable du partage. You should check out my videos. Comme vous pouvez vous en douter, il est très facile d’utiliser les données enregistrées pour de bonnes raisons comme pour de très mauvaises. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *. It’s a feature that’s been around for at least 5 years now, allowing you to see other people that ‘flew by’ you on your activities, overlaid atop a map after the fact. Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by! STRAVA a dû régulièrement modifier le paramétrage des confidentialités pour limiter les fluides de données. But at the end of the day, you might just be wondering “What does Ray use when not testing new products?”. In doing so, they basically killed Flyby in one go. Jeux Flyby offre des services de location à ses membres, que ce soit la location de jeux ou la location de consoles. Cette protection nanotechnologique a une durabilité "semi-permanente" résistante aux produits chimiques et aux abrasions. Here’s a bunch of random trip reports and daily trip-logs that I’ve put together and posted. Strava has somewhat quietly turned off, for all users, the Flyby feature, after a tweet went viral during the last few days, based on privacy concerns. But as always, don’t post on a social platform if you don’t want social data shared on said social platform. With some 70 million users being disabled with the flick of a switch, the feature essentially becomes useless overnight. Here’s my most recent gadget recommendations guide and trainers here – covering almost every category of sports gadgets out there. On the left side of the feature it showed which people were legit close, and which people were further away. If I’m on vacation at a cabin near the beach, I don’t necessarily want people knowing that exact cabin. Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Fondu de sports et des nouvelles technologies, j'aime tester, analyser, faire partager ma passion du vélo et plus particulièrement du VTT. I cover all the units to buy (and avoid) for the 2020-2021 indoor training season. Alternatively, Strava could always just obscure the first/last 200-400m of any ride/run, no matter the location using an always changing value. Suggestions: flyby. In response to the safety concerns, Strava has now made flybys a private feature by default, with users having to switch the function on to get the overview of their activities. Strava said on Twitter: “As part of our ongoing commitment to privacy and safety, Flyby sharing will be default off unless athletes choose to change it.” Les frais de location de jeux vidéo sont quotidiens, hebdomadaires, mensuels ou annuels. C’était aussi une bonne solution pour récupérer des parcours et sélectionner des bouts de chemins pour se construire des nouveaux tracés. In the UK/EU/Australia/New Zealand? Ici, quel que soit votre âge, votre vécu sportif [...] - Auteur : lautho - Page : 5109 - Pages : 8518 - Dernier message : 04-04-2021 Nor the reverse on the way back home. Que l’on nous laisse le choix, sans nous forcer la main, me parait être la base. So, here’s some quick insight on what I do in terms of privacy and Strava: A) All my activities are private by default, then I manually enable them to public: The reason for this is more DCR-specific than normal, in that I’m often testing devices and don’t want people’s feeds flooded with half a dozen test files in an hour…all day long. I rarely ever even record that, but I’m certainly not going to show my kids’ school locations on Strava. Même si je perds un outil précieux me permettant de créer des nouveaux parcours, j’apprécie de me laisser le choix de partager ou pas mes données aux utilisateurs de STRAVA. I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Passer au contenu principal.fr. It’s as simple as that. I would like to support DCR and enjoy ad-free DC Rainmaker ($20 per year). survols. Some reviews are over 60 pages long when printed out, with hundreds of photos! Certainly, aspects of Strava privacy controls have changed since then. un moyen de régler le problème ? I wrote a little bit about it five years ago, showing how it worked on a random Sunday morning ride. Bikoon a écrit : ↑ 14 oct. 2020 11:32 Moi il y a autre chose qui me gêne dans Strava c'est lors de la création de parcours (excellent au demeurant) en vélo, ça me fait prendre des sens interdits (pas toujours autorisés à vélo) Vous avez noté ça aussi ? If you’re trying to decide which unit to buy – check out my in-depth reviews section. DC Rainmaker 2019 swim, bike, run, and general gear list. Téléchargement de ma carte Strava: Randonnée Vereda do Pesqueiro. Pour pouvoir être synchronisée vers Strava, votre séance d’entraînement doit contenir des données d'échantillonnage (nécessaires pour tracer les courbes) de l'un des éléments suivants : GPS, fréquence cardiaque, altitude, cadence ou puissance. It Helps Find who you passed or ‘Flew by’ while riding/running.”. And to compliment that, here’s The Girl’s (my wife’s) list. Il est préférable de commencer le sentier à Miradouro do Fio, un point de vue populaire sur le coucher du soleil à l'ouest de l'île de Madère. To share your activities on Flyby, change your Flyby privacy controls to “Everyone.” All of your activities that are also set to “Everyone” will then be publicly viewable on Flyby. Below are the most popular. Paris Suivant procès-verbal en date du 16 octobre 2020, l’associé unique a décidé de transférer le siège social, à compter du 16 octobre 2020 à l’adresse suivante : 40 Rue Alexandre Dumas 75011 PARIS. Je vois que je gagne du temps sur la fin de course et les descentes. Grosso modo on peut voir les autres utilisateurs qui ont fait à peu près le même parcours à peu près en même temps. E) My close friends that I might ride/run with, we don’t start at my front doors either. But, thou shall not let factual accuracy get in the way of viral internet furor over something that’s been around half a decade. Click above for all the details. Want to compare the features of each product, down to the nitty-gritty? More importantly, the notification isn’t even shown on the Strava app at all. I use it when I need it. The images show the Magellan probe and its Venus flyby. Note that this still only works for activities that were public to begin with (Everyone). En tant qu'utilisateurs de strava, personne ne nous a forcés à installer l'application. We both smiled and waved as we passed. Avant, je pouvais visualiser les VTTistes et venir piquer des idées pour mes prochaines sorties. Nobody else is there now. You probably stumbled upon here looking for a review of a sports gadget. They all know this, and some of them even have privacy zones setup around my home/office. Prime Panier. It’s really Strava’s handling here, like then, that leaves much to be desired. Then hit up Wiggle at the link below! Vous pouvez comparer les performances passées avec celles du présent. Oh, and you can sign-up for the newsletter here! View Strava Flybys: Amazon.fr: Appstore pour Android. 477174 Petites-Affiches Flyby Services Sarl Société à responsabilite limitée au capital de 160.000 € Siège social : 7B Rue Saint-Gilles 75003 PARIS 518 804 786 R.C.S. Pour ou contre, ce n’est pas le débat. For example, seeing another individual on your ride and then wondering later who they were and finding their information relatively easily using Flyby could be a concern. Il suffit d’aller sur les réseaux sociaux pour s’apercevoir du manque de prudence des sportives et sportifs en partageant systématiquement leurs performances, avec le parcours et à grand renfort de photos très bien détaillés. Je I asked Strava yesterday what the deal was, and here’s their official statement: “As part of our ongoing commitment to privacy and safety, Flyby sharing will be default off unless athletes choose to change it. I’ll sometimes delete these older vacation zones down the road after I’ve left, if it’s a spot I’m not going back to. Au final, pratiquement pas de bobos : une petite crevasse sous le pied et une cloque au petit orteil gauche, des courbatures disparues après 3 jours. I've also found some new routes to explore by seeing where other locals go. Maintenant la page FLYBYS est d’une pauvreté sans nom et n’a plus aucun intérêt. If you’re new around these parts, here’s the long version of my story. In my case, I virtually always start my rides/runs a block or three away. Le concept de Strava est tellement innovant, addictif et pourtant si simple que mon choix s’est donc orienté sur cette plateforme pour ajouter ce qu’il pouvait me manquer. my weekly podcast - with GPLAMA, which is packed with both gadget and non-gadget goodness! Strava’s response here seems bumbling and half-baked at best. The only communication they’ve done to date is putting a notification at the top of your desktop/website feed. Check to add to the playback. ** Links mentioned on the show ** A Patient Dies After ransomware attack Paralyzes German […] Le Flyby Strava. Think my written reviews are deep? Profil sup primé. Plus, you'll be more awesome. When this setting is turned off, no one will be able to see your activities by using this feature. Dans certains cas, on pourrait même croire que vous avez roulé, couru avec ces personnes. So activities marked private were/are never visible (despite the Twitter user’s statement to the contrary). Like most people, I don’t use the Strava desktop site daily. Strava quickly disabled the 5+ year old feature, but hasn’t really communicated that well in any way. The most common question I receive outside of the “what’s the best GPS watch for me” variant, are photography-esq based. click here to Subscribe without commenting. No cost to you, easy as pie! COMMENT SE RENDRE À VEREDA DO PESQUEIRO . Vous y trouverez un restaurant entièrement équipé et un parking avec de nombreux espaces. Sur FLYBYS, vous pouvez suivre votre activité minute par minute comme celle des autres personnes. In episode 140 for September 28th 2020: Details on the first human death related to a ransomware attack, popular fitness app Strava is caught giving away your location data to strangers, and the top privacy improvements in apple iOS 14. Flybyes una herramienta de Strava Labs que te permite reproducir tanto tus actividades, como las de aquellos que se encuentran cerca de ti en un mapa y un marco temporal. The Map Shows the position at the given time and full path of every selected activity. I’m headed to Paris – what do you recommend for training or sightseeing? Bienvenue sur le blog de La Meilleure Cyclosportive, le blog des cyclistes qui se bougent !. That notification doesn’t explain what Flyby is, or why people might want it on or off. Or, they’d prompt you in the app each year as a reminder to create/update those zones. After yesterday’s ghost-town of users in Flyby, I am seeing some people re-enabling it now – so those older activities are coming back again. is a cognitive technologies specialized company. Nom. It was founded in 2001 in a garage of Livorno (Tuscany – Italy) by a passionate applied physicist that attracted other young IT and remote sensing engineers thanks to the idea of exploiting imagery for supporting human decisions in real-time. Get all your awesome DC Rainmaker gear here! To re-enable it, you go into your privacy controls and re-toggle that option back to ‘Everyone’ if you want people to see it. Franchement, STRAVA fait le choix de se protéger d’un éventuel problème qui pourrait mettre en cause la plateforme. D’abord en prototype pour moi que j’ai partager en ligne « pour voir.. ». C’est une bonne chose que de garder la main sur ce que l’on souhaite ou pas partager sur les réseaux et sur STRAVA. Bref, je trouve qu'ils ont eu raison de tabler sur le narcissisme des neuneus qui veulent se la mesurer. Posté le 22-03-2019 à 10:51:44 . F) I’ve re-enabled Flyby’s: All of the other privacy controls more than cover my privacy concerns, and I enjoy seeing the Flyby bits out there. À mon avis t'as dû péter un truc dans tes paramètres. There were many cool uses for it, such as seeing how a race was won as the little icons moved about, or see if that pro that blew past you on your training ride was really a pro. And the core of some of these concerns around privacy are valid. So in efforts to combat the amount of emails I need to sort through on a daily basis, I’ve complied this “My Photography Gear” post for your curious minds! Je le trouve pas sur ma course d'hier soir... Je l'ai sur mes sorties et celles des autres mais sur aucune des tiennes. In fact, five years ago an article on Forbes brought up some of the same concerns. New US Partnership + $500 Gadget Giveaway: Backcountry.com & Competitive Cyclist! I’ve sorted it all by world geography, in an attempt to make it easy to figure out where I’ve been. Con FlyBys de Strava puedes ver todos los atletas que se han cruzando con nosotros mientras estábamos haciendo una actividad deportiva. Required fields are marked.If you would like a profile picture, simply register at Gravatar, which works here on DCR and across the web. Recurso bem interessante do Strava que algumas pessoas ainda não conhecem. Après un survol où le personnel au sol a observé l'avion, il a été déterminé que le train avant était à 90º par rapport à la direction du vol. Flyby sharing is turned off by default for all Strava athletes. Alors que je cours sans montre et que mon strava est lancé sur mon téléphone en fond de mon sac, je dois dire que la découverte de Flyby est un petit bonheur en terme d'analyse. Conçus par des athlètes, pour des athlètes, l'application mobile et le site Web Strava rassemblent des millions de coureurs et de cyclistes autour du sport qu'ils aiment. However, as always, there’s a bit more to this story. But more practically, this allows me to decide when and where I share my location. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You'll support the site, and get ad-free DCR! Medi_Kit, le 26 octobre 2020 à 23h01, dit : Strava a egalement mis a mort les flybys. Dicho así no parece gran cosa, pero tiene otra funcionalidad que quizás te sorprenda: Verás … I think if Strava wanted to make a true stand on privacy, they’d start by automatically creating privacy zones for your billing address (address on file). Je suis l'auteur de très nombreux tutoriels sur YOUTUBE à l'usage de tous les matériels high tech en relation avec le VTT et le cycle en général. Yet, there’s still no e-mail to users, still no explanation of the different privacy settings as it relates to Flyby, still no mobile app notification, and the ‘Learn More’ link doesn’t allow you to learn more about why they made the change (or, why almost the entire Tweet that started it was incorrect), but just puts you on the general privacy controls settings page. Message cité 1 fois Message édité par eirea le 22-03-2019 à 10:50:23 . vols rapprochés. And to be clear, you can still do all this. You can click here to Subscribe without commenting. Today Flyby operates worldwide providing systems and services in different market fields through its market focused. Business units based in Italy and in UK. MISSION. Flyby in space sector is a flight of a spacecraft past a celestial body close enough to obtain insights without need to land on the celestial body. The reason I do this is that if they don’t have a privacy zone setup, then people could look at their run (since the ‘Group Activity’ feature is enabled), and find our start/end locations. Reduction in flybys for marine surveillance and emergency management. Inversement cette fonction permettait de connaitre également vos habitudes de parcours et de donner des idées à des personnes bien moins attentionnées. Si vous souhaitez à nouveau utiliser la fonction FLYBYS, il faudra se rendre dans les paramétrages pour la réactiver. Use Backcountry.com or Competitive Cyclist with either the coupon code DCRAINMAKER for first time users saving 15% on applicable products. C) I create privacy zones around my home, office, and friends/families’ houses: I also create privacy zones around any vacation spots where I’m there more than a few days (such as for a week or two). Le coronavirus va faire tomber plus d’une compagnie… Répondre. No problem, the product comparison data is constantly updated with new products and new features added to old products! If that’s the case (but certainly not saying my choices aren’t good for women), and you just want to see a different gear junkies “picks”, check out The Girl’s 2018 Gear Guide too. SCHWALBE AEROTHAN – LA CHAMBRE A AIR A ENCORE DE L’AVENIR, TEST OLIGTH ALLTY 2000 ET SEEMEE 30 TL – VOUS ALLEZ AIMER ROULER LA NUIT. Si tu penses que Strava est un outil génial qui a complètement révolutionné l’entraînement des cyclistes, ou si au contraire tu penses que c’est une vraie catastrophe qui entraîne les gens au surentraînement, regarde bien la vidéo qui suit et donne-moi ton avis. Hoy me he cruzado al menos con 20 ciclistas, hacía bastante bueno, cualquier tarde como esta en Granada aparecían más de 100 individu@s en el Flyby… Although this raises data protection concerns, and users should be … I use flyby after every ride. Are you willing to review or test beta products? comme on a discuté de Strava à l'AG, voici une de ses fonctionnalités que je trouve intéressant en CO : les flybys. STRAVA a dû régulièrement modifier le paramétrage des confidentialités pour limiter les fluides de données. Most of the time. Ce qui a disparu c'est de savoir si je suis plus fort que mon pote tel ou tel jours. And until I went to grab these screenshots, I hadn’t used the Strava desktop app this entire week. I also just put together my complete ‘Gear I Use’ equipment list, from swim to bike to run and everything in between (plus a few extra things). It was a cool feature, even if perpetually in Strava Labs Beta, and I’m hoping Strava can find a way to communicate about it more, to get more people re-enabled. In their own definition “FlyBy project is to Playback your activity along with those riding/Running near you. Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Cette désactivation est passée un peu sous les radars de l’ensemble des utilisateurs français de STRAVA. So, there ya go – a complete look at the rise…and now fall, of Flyby. I remember seeing one woman. If you were to run a group run, or race, you go to the website Smart Trainers Buyers Guide: Looking at a smart trainer this winter? Flyby était un soldat clone appartenant à la Grande Armée de la République durant la Guerre des Clones, et plus précisément à l'escadron Shadow. Le Flyby n'a pas disparu : il faut juste que tous ceux qui ne psychotent pas sur la confidentialité activent la fonction Flyby dans leur profil pour être visibles.

Le Progrès De L'ain Faits Divers, Tiphaine Schirier Wikipédia, Ticket Finale Ligue Des Champions 2021, Apphud Documentation, Report Du Procès Bygmalion, Marocburundi Composition,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website