bensoul instagram

bensoul instagram

Community See All. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. I’ll pull a couple strings for a woman, always make it a fair exchange for a woman’. Happy C ft Bensoul & Nviiri The Storyteller – Index 001. Instagram; Youtube; Lucy Bensoul. Bensoul – Lucy (Official Music Video) by #thecroonzone March 1, 2019, 7:06 am 1.7k Views Prolific singer Benson Mutua aka Bensoul returns with a new banger titled Lucy. "Tout le monde cherche un remède. Khaligraph Jones, 8,025 Shazams, featuring on Africa Now, and EA Wave Apple Music playlists. The talented musician can play different musical instruments amazingly well. Mama Praise ft Christina Shusho – Nitumie. Guardian Angel has earned his spot among the crème del a crème artists in Kenya because of his unique style that is his biggest seller. The youtube channel is owned by Benson Mutua whose stage name is Bensoul. It was amazing, she cried. READ ALSO: Yvette Prieto: 10 quick facts about Michael Jordan's second wife. Ben l’Oncle Soul est un chanteur français qui puise ses influences dans la musique antillaise, le gospel, le jazz et la soul. I think he likes me cause I’m gifted, he said my pen game different. View more posts, I also learnt alot and I love you blog sizzz. He calls me Rukia, cause that’s what I do. When Bensoul said ‘sinema zao ni telenovela’, he meant it. At the time of writing this, it’s been a little over a year and 6 months since Bensoul was promulgated as the first signee onto Sol Generation (Sauti Sol‘s passion project and record label), and his debut hit song Lucy took East Africa by storm.Since then, he’s gone on to give us Qwarantunes (a body of music that kept us going through the first few months of a pandemic, including the anthem Peddi), entertainment on Instagram (with comical series Munchies Monday, and all those witty captions), not to mention iconic verses on Extravaganza and Rhumba Japani. Staying inspired is key, as it drives the art. This not only fueled shares but also his post-engagement through comments - cleverly translating into a higher reach thanks to Instagram algorithms. Sema kile unatafta and I will give you more and more and more Ka si bahati basi … Read More: Sauti Sol Nominated For MAMAs Reacting to the news that Burna had won the award, Bensoul said “A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the African Giant @burnaboygram for showing us once again that it can be done." Most Viewed Video from Ben Soul YouTube Channel Bensoul - Nairobi ft Sauti Sol, Nviiri the Storyteller, Mejja (Video) SMS [Skiza 5801553] to 811 2021-01-15 Published Date Various Artists) News Anto Neosoul – “Whine” June 22, 2020 It blew my mind, because it made me realize and appreciate the power of telling a story. I ask him if his days usually entail fixed meal times, but he says when in the music business, it’s inconceivable to have consistent meal times as you’re always on the go, just like today. 2 Sudan Pays Billions Towards Nairobi Bomb Blast Victims. The singer talked to Bu He has been making significant breakthroughs by releasing plenty of songs over the past few years. His father had the capability of uplifting them be he didn't. Connect Everyone has a story to tell, and you just never know the impact that your story might have on the next person. Since Bensoul songs are amazing, Sol Generation Records saw great potential in the artist making it big in the industry. Join Bensoul and Chris Kaiga in this Munchies Special as they share a meal and speak on their experiences and hopes for their work and the music industry. 6 Followers, 3 Following, 1 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bensoul Onyekachi (@ben_o_bensoul) 6 interesting facts you should know about musician Timmy Tdat. The instrumentalist doesn't mince words in his songs and has earned numerous fans over time. VIDEO | Happy C Ft Bensoul and Nviiri The Storyteller – Index 001. Q: Would you say the performance was your favorite part of the day? Earlier on in the week he was bombarded by police officers while shooting a music video and now Kenyans on twitter are coming at him because a percentage of them just don’t seem to like his verse in the much anticipated song Nairobi, by Bensoul. It was a great song that is heavily listened to even today. And that is how he ended up combining his name Benson with soul. When you consider how long it has been since his first lesson, you might wonder how incredibly talented and exceptional he is today at playing the instrument. Musician Bensoul and Noni Gathoni marked their second anniversary as lovers with sweet messages for each other. Time. The song comes with a music video that’s pretty entertaining. I want you to be you don't wanna hold me like before. ON INSTAGRAM: DASH Festival 2: Bensoul x Chris Kaiga, In Conversation . Here, Bensoul met H_art The Band, creating a good friendship with the band's members. WhatsApp. The artist’s real name is Benson Mutua Muia, and he was born on March 4, 1996. FOLLOW BENSOUL ON: Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: NAIROBI LYRICS Habari mbaya zimenifikia Mandugu zangu wananikulia Kumbe sahani yangu ni sinia Na inaniuma sana Yule mpenzi niliaminia Nikamueka mbele ya dunia I must be trippin nikikurudia Umenitesa sana. Video by: direktorkay LYRICS Nakuona kwenye lockdown yeah Ningependa kuwa around bebe Tungekuwa tumewasha Ningekuwa nikimash up. Thank you for two imperfect, perfect years of pure good vibes with you. After various consultations, Bensoul was diagnosed with Tuberculosis (TB). Bensoul is gonna be the biggest artist in East Africa in a few years time. Instagram: About Bensoul is a Youtube Channel from Kenya. However, we could not verify and we shall update as soon as possible when we get this information. The music won’t make itself, someone’s got to stay up at night to do it. Well folks, here’s where we call it a day (that’s something the English people say when the sun goes down). Bensoul – Stereo. How much do you know about Guardian Angel? Bensoul (real name Benson Mutua Muia born 4 March 1996) is a soulful singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist (Bass, Acoustic & Electric Guitar, Keys, Drums & Violin) and producer who is progress in changing the Kenyan sound. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Facebook is showing information to help you better … Country : Kenya. The singer talked to Bu “I picked up instruments and learned how to play out of interest by myself. 101k Followers, 2,285 Following, 272 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Papa Soul (@bensoulmusic) It is ordinary to spot Bensoul, in his many songs playing musical instruments. He brought a fresh soulful voice to the band , taking over the upbeat hook and delivered impressively. The lady being proposed to had always cited Bensoul as her favorite artist, and so her man wanted a special surprise performance for her. February 18, 2016 . It really is a sunny Friday September morning. Ascent and descent in Kenya’s entertainment industry are relatively straightforward. Youtube Videos. He started learning the guitar when in Class Six, a skill that he has perfected today. Connect When Bensoul said sinema zao ni telenovela, he meant it. DOWNLOAD AUDIO⤵⤵ . 7 The Koinanges: Blue Eyed Family That Has Held Power for Over … ABOUT BENSOUL. While he was young, the multitalented musician created immense interest in music as well as playing musical instruments. Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Kenya, Benjamin Ayimba: Rugby Star's Baby Mamas Accuse Family Of Refusing To Acknowledge His Children, Kenyan Newspaper Review for May 27: Blow to B.Ed Graduates, Learners as TSC Plans to Scrap Course, Guardian Angel: 10 quick facts you probably didn't know, Miracle Baby real name, rise to fame, and top facts. "Love is what you make it. Honestly, I don’t know what I thought a day in Bensoul’s life would look like, but this exceeded all my expectations. This inspired him to write the song. African Soul. Potential: Exponetial. I think he likes me cause I’m gifted, he said my pen game different. Bensoul announced his debut at Sol Generation Records on February 2019. Kwenye picha weka hashtag There's nothing better kama good love and laughter yeah! The song which highlights how Nairobi relationships are described as 'per person sharing' sees Bensoul kick starting the jam with the lyrics below; Listen to Salama by Bensoul, 77 Shazams. See More. Listen to Nairobi Mix(Best of Sauti sol,Bensoul,Nviiri) 2021 - DJ Perez by DJ_PEREZ_254 for free. Facebook. around May 13th, 2021* * rough estimate based on current trend Kwenye picha weka hashtag There's nothing better kama good love and laughter yeah! On her part, Bensoul's mother recalled how she almost lost her wits during this dark period. There is much to know about the guy from his background and current lifestyle. After much speculation, pap shots and rumours, it appears Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas are Instagram official. Eric Omondi's loyal fan creates identical sculpture in his honour. Performing spoken word poet, writer, event curator, East African. #womensday. Eventually, he became the school's pianist. Bensoul. After getting a great reception from the song, he went ahead to compose another gospel tune. However, he later found out that he is excellent at writing songs and started focusing on the skill. The net worth has been … Kenyan Sol Generation artist, Bensoul also known as Papa Sol new EP "Medicine" release date 7 May 2021. According to Savara, one of the members of Sauti Sol music group and pioneers of Sol Generation Records, Bensoul is a rare breed. or. It went exactly according to plan. This means that Bensoul age is 24 years old as of 2020—quite an excellent age for the current stature of his career. The song Nikuchukie is a tale of how Bensoul was raised by his mother alone and in poverty. Bensoul joins veteran Kenyan rapper, Octopizzo in asking the government to legalize marijuana once and for all. While he was young, the multitalented musician created immense interest in music as well as playing musical instruments. Bensoul's "Medicine" EP cover art Sol Generation singer, Bensoul now releases his highly anticipated sophomore EP, "Medicine" . Get all the lyrics to songs by Trevor Magak and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Nviiri The Storyteller: 5 interesting facts and rise to fame. I left for Naivasha at around 11:00 AM after breakfast. The producer / multi-instrumentalist plays Bass, Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Keys, Drums and Violin. Follow BENSOUL on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube by clicking on the icons below. BENSOUL has a total of 18 Song Lyrics and Featurings on Afrika Lyrics. Bensoul & Nviiri | Download Mp3 Bensoul Net Worth . As a child, Bensoul’s father played the guitar while his mother sang in the choir. Kenyan singer-songwriter, guitarist, performer, and video editor signed to Sol Generation Data, Nviiri the Storyteller is motivate with a fresh banger titled Birthday Track., which contains Femi One. Sol Generation singer Benson Mutua Muia aka Bensoul has for the first time opened up on his childhood and how his father … Val-d’Oise : dans ses clips inspirés de films ou séries, le coiffeur Sidi Bensoula revisite les coupes rétro « Peaky Blinders », « Ocean’s Eleven », « Top Gun »… It’s easy to get caught up in it, like today, since breakfast, I ended up having my next meal at 6:00 PM, because it was all about the drive, sound check, and the performance. Q: What would you say is one new thing you learnt during the course of your day? What’s his secret? Bensoul tells a splendid story in a track titled “Nairobi,” featuring Sauti Sol, Nviiri the Storyteller and Mejja. Forgot account? The 'Lucy' hitmaker is also a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, performer and part-time comedian on Instagram. Bensoul is a personal friend to the band, he’s the man behind the bass whenever the trio take to the stage. 4.1m Followers, 597 Following, 306 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bensu Soral Baş (@bensusoral) Listen to Peddi by Bensoul, 4,902 Shazams. Bien, Bensoul Named Grammy Award-Winning Songwriters Njeri March 17, 2021 Comments Off on Bien, Bensoul Named Grammy Award-Winning Songwriters 0 Bien Baraza and Bensoul are in a celebratory mood after bagging a Grammy award for their songwriting and input in Burna Boy’s album ‘Twice As Tall’ which was named the best global music album during the 63rd annual Grammy awards. In the song, he tells the girl that she is not worth all the struggle. Twitter. His morning routine is exactly what you’d imagine it to be. Bensoul can also play double bass and violin and is even interested in playing the saxophone. — BENSOUL (@Bensoulmusic) March 16, 2021 Bien-Aime also took to his Instagram to celebrate this recent win writing, “ These are the days we used to … … Of course, it does, but one has to create an identity that will build their long-term bond with fans. It provides content in the English, Swahili language in the following category(ies): Music. He then takes a shower, has breakfast, and is ready to go through the motions of the day. Other than Bensoul songs, the musician and creative lyricist has written songs for other well-established artists. It’s a sunny Friday September morning when Bensoul jumps out of bed and hops into the frog’s kingdom (I’m joking, force of habit from all the compositions in school that featured this opening line). Released on Sauti Sol’s Sol Generation Records, the self-written song was mix/mastered by Mboks while the stunning visuals that accompanies it was directed by KG Brian. ( Log Out /  This influence made the talented singer create more interest in music. Sounds plausible. instagram youtube tiktok RADP / Pulse Kenya ... Bensoul opens up on father leaving them because they couldn’t convert to Islam Authors: brian oruta. Bensoul on this day wakes up at 8:30 AM. Bonang_m GETS INTERVIEWED ON Pix11news IN BROOKLYN. Since a trainer was costly for the family to afford, he would learn to play the chord the entire week and take advantage of church instruments for further practice. Rekless from Ethic: quick facts and top songs. Those are the best kinds of days, though. Taking to social media, BenSoul shared what the first song, 'Forget You' meant to him and the impact he wanted to create for his fans. Ben l’Oncle Soul, de son vrai nom Benjamin Duterde, naît et grandit à Tours. 4 Raila, Joho and Oparanya to Face Off. According to the artist, he composed his first song while in high school, which was inspired by Sauti Sol’s “Lazizi.”, David Paul Olsen: Daniela Ruah relationship story and quick facts. Q: Do you usually plan your day in advance? Boss MOG ft Revival – Shuka. They also speak on the different ways the uneventful events of 2020 (COVID-19) have affected their artistry both positively and negatively. I wrote this song in the first week of April last year to remind me of all those timeless moments we shared together because I had missed interacting with my fans especially performing on stage. A wholesome king, I stan. Off. 1. B: Absolutely. Bensoul opens up on father leaving them because they couldn’t convert to Islam . I’m happy to say I met all those goals. The artist attended high school, whereby he continued to improve his skills. It’s an endearing story of a boy from Embu who found his voice in the big city. B: Yes, for the most part my days are planned out. It’s a meeting of local champs, fine voices you wouldn’t mind having on your playlist – especially if you value Kenyan music. Bensoul is a … Q: That’s a great lesson to have learnt. "Medicine" est un EP solo de 4 titres, sans fonctionnalités. One of my favorite Swahili proverbs is Jua halichwi bila tukio (the sun never goes down without some happenings). Connect Singer- Songwriter Bensoul … Ciara arrives Nigeria today for Darey’s ‘Love Like A Movie 3’ February 26, 2016. Kenyan musician Bensoul out with new music tagged ... Instagram; Related Articles. And he did start somewhere, writing his first song when still a young man. He was exposed to music when he was young growing up in Embu town. From the moment I woke up to when I went to bed, my day was influenced by music. BENSOUL Profile & Lyrics. Oookay *Bensoul voice*, here we go. This even made Bensoul start guitar lessons while in Class six. This nomination happened in 2017, which was an opportunity to be recognized for his extraordinary talent. That is when he realized that he was way better as a musician than a Civil Engineer and chose to terminate his course. Trevor Ombija; 7 fast facts you should know about the Citizen TV presenter, READ ALSO: Blake Lively: 10 facts you never knew about Ryan Reynold's wife. Today’s plan was to go out of town to Naivasha to perform at an engagement party. Honestly, I don’t know what I thought a day in Bensoul’s life would look like, but this exceeded all my expectations. Sheila But I feel alone. Dans le cadre du Nancy Jazz Pulsations, ce jeudi soir, Ben l'Oncle Soul a ouvert le bal des concerts en plein air sur la scène du Dôme de la Pépinière. He perfected this craft while in high school, where he was regularly playing different instruments, focusing on keys. I recently had a conversation with iconic Kenyan rapper Juliani, and here’s everything we talked about! Bensoul is secretive and therefore do not like keeping his personal matter in the public domain. That is why the few that have managed to catapult to stardom are doing a great job. Twitter. At least, he's officially her Instagram boyfriend and he's doing a great job. Prod by: Bensoul, Mbogua (M3) & Trevor Magak Mixed and mastered by: Trevor Magak. (‘Q’ is me asking the questions, & ‘B’ is Bensoul giving his responses). One of the most remarkable things about the musician that he doesn't shy to express at every opportunity is that he is looking to leave a legacy. 1,389 Followers, 5,713 Following, 214 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Nnamdi bensoul (@bensoul_nnamdi) After completing his studies, he moved to Nairobi, trying to nurture his talent. Download App . You know the regular narrative of getting a mentor, and sticking to every advice until one makes it. Email. Sol Family is a documentary-reality show that offers viewers a behind-the-scenes seat about the lives of Savara, Chimano, Bien, Polycarp and the Sol… And fans couldn't wait to see what was in store after the signing and beginning of a new chapter in his career. Follow BENSOUL on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube by clicking on the icons below. After a series of a few more questions, I learn that performing at people’s engagement parties is a normal thing for Bensoul, having performed at a number of engagements and birthday parties.). His vulnerability is embodied not only in his music, but all across the content that he shares with the world. Connect with Bensoul . Size 8 Reborn – Yesu Ni Mwamba. Nairobi Yule anakupea, pia ananipea Akikuletea, ananiletea Wanakula fare Sote tunashare Ogopa sana Nairobi Yule … Listen to Niombee by Bensoul, 12,757 Shazams. His father and mother, both skilled in music massively influenced him at a tender age. After all, life no get duplicate. My other goals were to send a few songs for mixing and mastering, and to do my morning workout routine. As you might have already deduced from the title, this blog post will follow – for a day – the self-proclaimed Big Dzaddy of the Year, also known as Papa Soul, Sudah, better known as Bensoul, and officially known to the government as Benson Mutua. The multitalented musician created great interest in music at a very tender age while growing up in Embu town. After high school, I came to Nairobi where I met H_Art The Band and we became friends. BENSOUL Profile & Lyrics. Q: You were performing at engagement party? Photo: Bensoul (Instagram) Pascal Tokodi: 7 quick facts, tribe, is he single? Bensoul. The 'Lucy' hitmaker is also a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, performer and part-time comedian on Instagram. Instagram; Youtube; Bensoul AKA: Benson Muia, Benson Mutua, and Benson Mutua Muia About Bensoul. The four track EP, comprises of soulful jams including ‘Medicine’, ‘Ntala Nawe’, ‘Stereo’ and ‘Sugar Rush’ which take us back to the good old days when we all enjoyed classical Kenyan pop music. 5 Lulu Hassan's Swahili Drama Makes TV Comeback. Listen to Birthday Song by Nviiri The Storyteller, Sauti Sol & Bensoul Feat. Sol Family, which airs weekly on Maisha Magic Plus and is available on Showmax allows superfans a rare glimpse into the everyday realities of Kenyan musical icons Polycarp, Chimano, Savara and Bien Aime (Sauti Sol), Nviiri the Storyteller, Bensoul, and the teams that mange them.Snippets of the show are already titillating fans on YouTube having garnered hundreds of thousands of views since … He told us about his childhood, upbringing, affinity for music, and the challenges he went through in this thing called life. Nigeria: BBA's Melvin Wins with ONE Campaign Video. 337 en parlent. In 2013, while studying Civil Engineering at the University of Nairobi, he met H_art The Band that helped him polish his music writing skills. Country : Kenya. Page Transparency See More. Cuz you keep on. His music style is a fusion of The Caribbean meets Afro Pop. Tell me, finally, what did you do to stay motivated and focused throughout your day? Connect When you consider how … Prod by: Bensoul, Mbogua (M3) & Trevor Magak Mixed and mastered by: Trevor Magak. The soulful Kenyan singer-songwriter Bensoul has released ‘Lucy’ which is his debut single and music video produced by Sol Generation. Written by: Benson Mutua Performed by: Bensoul Composers & Arrangers: Bensoul & Mutoriah Producers: Bensoul, Victor Mbogo & Fancy Fingers Keys: Mutoriah Guitars: Fancy Fingers

Rire Et Chanson Lafess Podcast, Caplacizumab Ablynx, Traité D'assurance Incendie Risques D'entreprises, Calendrier Dividendes 2021, Inscription Shake That Swing, Shakira Discography, Content Square Valorisation, Sniper: Ultimate Kill Streaming Vf, Onefootball Direct, + 18autresmeilleurs Dînersauberge De La Mairie, Restaurant La Flamiche Autres,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website