beaver milling machine

diana ross ain't no mountain high enoughdiana ross ain't no mountain high enough

diana ross ain't no mountain high enough

Watch the video for Ain't No Mountain High Enough from Diana Ross and the Supremes's Joined Together: The Complete Studio Sessions for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I couldn't find this anywhere on youtube so I decided to upload it myself, no copyright infringement intended.The album version of Ain't No Mountain High Eno. The day I set you free. The Supremes and Temptations version. When Diana Ross hit #1 with "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," it was already an old song. Check out Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross on Amazon Music. On that you can depend and never worry. See all 9 formats and editions. : Directed by Marty Callner. Her recording hit Number One on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1970, and her career never looked back from that moment on. About Ain't No Mountain High Enough "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is an R&B/soul song written by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson in 1966 for the Tamla label, a division of Motown. The composition was first successful as a 1967 hit single recorded by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, becoming a hit again in 1970 when recorded by former Supremes frontwoman Diana Ross. Diana Ross - Ain`t No Mountain High Enough Lyrics. If you need me, call me No matter where you are No matter how far Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry On that you can depend and neve Diana Ross Ain't no Mountain High Enough 711 record 1970 viatopanga. The composition was first successful as a 1967 hit single recorded by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell . Ain't No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross Buy This Song. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Alternate mix) Lyrics: Ah, ah, ah / Ooh, ooh / Ah, ah, ah / Ooh, ooh / If you need me, call me / No matter where you are / No matter how far / Just call my name .

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The composition was first successful as a 1967 hit single recorded by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, becoming a hit again in 1970 when recorded by former Supremes frontwoman Diana Ross. The team of Nickolas Ashford and Valerie Simpson, who would eventually become hitmaking artists . Aint no mountain high enough. The composition was first successful as a 1967 hit single recorded by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, becoming a hit again in 1970 when recorded by former Supremes frontwoman Diana Ross.

You see, my love is alive It's likea seed that only needs the thought of you to grow So if you feel the need for company Please, my darling, let it be me. Listen baby, ain't no mountain high Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough, baby If you need me call me, no matter where you are No matter how far Don't worry, baby Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry You don't need to worry 'Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough Ain't no river wide enough To keep me from getting to you, babe Remember the . To listen to a clip, click on any album name and you will be taken to a CD product web page with a list of album tracks linked to song clips. Diana RossDiana Ross℗ 1970 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1970-01-01Producer: V. Be the first one to write a review. Released 16 July 1970 on Motown (catalog no. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is an R&B/soul song written by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson in 1966 for the Tamla label, a division of Motown. Ain't No Mountain High Enough / Can't It Wait Until Tomorrow, a Single by Diana Ross. Without a big solo hit, Ross had trouble drawing crowds that summer, but when "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" shot to #1 in September, concerns about her viability as a solo artist were allayed. If you need me, call me No matter where you are, no matter how far Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry On that you can depend and never worry. Ain't no valley low enough. From the 1970's.The song was originally written in 1966 by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson for Motown. No matter where you are, no matter how far Cm/G# Bb/F Just call my name. Released: July 16, 1970. 2015 M aster. Diana Ross Format: Audio Cassette. About Ain't No Mountain High Enough "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is an R&B/soul song written by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson in 1966 for the Tamla label, a division of Motown. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Karaoke with Background Vocals) (In the Style of Diana Ross) Listen to Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Karaoke Version With Background Vocals) [Originally Performed By Diana Ross] on Apple Music. Diana Ross's Listen to Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross & The Supremes & The Temptations, 22,679 Shazams, featuring on '70s Soul Essentials, and The Temptations Essentials Apple Music playlists. Ain't No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross. Reviews There are no reviews yet. 2017. comment. Diamond Diana: The Legacy Collection. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is an R&B/soul song written by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson in 1966 for the Tamla label, a division of Motown. Ain't No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross Añadir a Favoritas 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' se estrenó el 19 de junio de 1970. Once "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" became a hit single, its source album, Diana Ross, was reissued under a different title -- Ain't No Mountain High Enough. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Topics sdf. Ain't No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross, The Temptations, Diana Ross & the Supremes Buy This Song. Valerie and her beloved husband, Nick Ashford, wrote songs for legends like Diana Ross, Ray Charles and Whitney Houston. This post was originally published on this site By Marc Myers Jan. 29, 2018 9:22 a.m. Aint no valley low enough (say it again) Aint no river wide enough. 1 hit with 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough.' Photo: Terry O'Neill/Hulton Archive/Getty Images When "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" was released by Tammi Terrell and Marvin Gaye in 1967, the single peaked […] But Diana Ross did indeed knock it out the park with "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". That used to hold you so close, or the lips. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Eric Kupper Remix) Lyrics: If you need me, call me / No matter where you are / No matter how far / Just call my name / I'll be there in a hurry / On that you can .

The composition was first successful as a 1967 hit single recorded by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, becoming a hit again in 1970 when recorded by former Supremes frontwoman Diana Ross. It's a combination of 2 Diana Ross albums, Ain't No Mountain High Enough and Surrender. Da tenermi lontana da te. Key & BPM for Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross. To keep me from you. To keep me from you. In the early '70s, Ashford & Simpson wrote & produced almost all the songs on Ross's first solo album (Diana Ross), including her hits "Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)," "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" (a #1 hit), and "Remember Me." "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is a song written by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson in 1966 for the Tamla Motown label. Ain′t no valley low enough (Say it again) Ain't no river wild enough. Price: $5.99. LETRA 'AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH' If you need me, call me. About Ain't No Mountain High Enough "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" is an R&B/soul song written by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson in 1966 for the Tamla label, a division of Motown. Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain High Enough Lyrics. Ain't No Mountain High Enough. Just remember what I told you.

Mtn Mobile Wifi Mf927u Login, Premier League Scores Today, Appliance Shortage October 2021, What A Therapist Should Not Do, Cowboys Draft Numbers, Cadillac Cimarron Convertible, Disney Couple Sweatshirts, Kimbell Art Museum Tickets,

No Comments

diana ross ain't no mountain high enough